Profile for Spot Eggleston > Reviews

Content by Spot Eggleston

Spot Eggleston "Ace Sigh" (Colne Lancashire)

Modern Vampires of the City
Modern Vampires of the City

3.0 out of 5 stars Grows on you, 5 July 2013
I don't know if My taste in music has changed but I found this album to be a grower but some songs just don't get my interest. In contrast I listened to the first album recently and found I much preferred the up tempo sound of that album. Still some high points though.

Podwitch
Podwitch

4.0 out of 5 stars Kept me turning pages whilst on hols in Devon, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Podwitch (Kindle Edition)
Well constructed childlike fantasy tale of Pods and Nephilim and Severals. Teen level storyline with a well constructed plot. A good read.

Fireball Whisky 70 cl
Fireball Whisky 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful stuff, 2 April 2013
This review is from: Fireball Whisky 70 cl (Grocery)
This stuff is amazing. Sweet strong taste of Cinnamon in a Canadian whiskey. What a great drink this really is.

hdmi micro to hdmi adapter converter
hdmi micro to hdmi adapter converter
Offered by PJP ELECTRONICS

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work, 2 April 2013
I got no picture when connecting from an Orange San Diego phone to a Philips HD tv. Simple as that really.

ZTE Skate Sim Free Android Smartphone
ZTE Skate Sim Free Android Smartphone

5.0 out of 5 stars As Above, 24 Oct. 2011
I read the review above and I can only reiterate that the phone does everything I want it to do. There is a slight lag when taking photos and my screen seems to go black momentarily when I make a call. Other than that the phone is excellent. Full marks from me.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 5, 2011 12:46 PM GMT

Blue Sky Mining
Blue Sky Mining

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Brilliant, 24 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Blue Sky Mining (Audio CD)
From the first time I heard this when a mate brought it back with him from a year out travelling in the early nineties to present day when I re-bought the CD version for listening in the car this remains my favourite album of all time. It is that good.

Vampire Weekend
Vampire Weekend
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely Different, 9 Mar. 2008
This review is from: Vampire Weekend (Audio CD)
I bought the album on the strength of the single A-Punk and the favourable word of mouth style comments on u-tube which brought to mind the excellent Violent Femmes album of twenty odd years previous. Good album in places, very chilled out but a full listen to the 11 tracks gives you an overload of their original jangling, melodic sound.