Profile for Great item and great price > Reviews

Content by Great item and...

Great item and great price

3G
3G

5.0 out of 5 stars First Android phone, 1 July 2013
This review is from: 3G (Wireless Phone)
I got this phone 2 weeks ago by now.

It's fast, the battery life it's the normal of a smartphone. The phone himself have a lot of functions to prevent running out of battery when not in use, including when the screen goes to rest mode.
My old one was an iphone 4 and i'm very happy for the upgrade.

Everlast Exercise Wheel Body Toner - Blue
Everlast Exercise Wheel Body Toner - Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 28 May 2013
I got it.

It's handle with my weight without any problem. It works.

Before this one people should work out abs in the "normal" way to avoid injuries in the back.

Creative ZEN X-Fi3 8GB Touch MP3 Player with Bluetooth
Creative ZEN X-Fi3 8GB Touch MP3 Player with Bluetooth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good but...., 28 May 2013
The player himself it's very good. Good sound quality and it's pretty simple to use.

I order from the Creative itself the active kit, and i was extremely satiafy.

Something people says and it's true, the menu is very poor. It's simple to work, but looks like a cheap thing made in a garage in the middle of nowhere.

Beside that, work perfectly fine, it's very resistant to water, since i run in the rain with it and never had any problems, it's light.

I have one problem once, it freezed and shut down the screen, but the mp3 kept on for a few hours and then it was out. When i got home i put it in charge, and for some reason, the night before didn't charge properly. Beside that never had a problem.

The batery last for 3/4 days using 2/3 hours a day

The Silmarillion
The Silmarillion
by J. R. R. Tolkien

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Silmarillion (Paperback)
For people who likes to read and Tolkien fans, it's the best Tolkien book u ever read. A great history. Have so many details and information that we almost believe that one day that world existed in the pass. I really recomend it. I'm reading it for the second time. :)

Original Livestrong Wristband Nike ADULT / men
Original Livestrong Wristband Nike ADULT / men
Offered by DELTA TOOL CO

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiration, 5 Dec. 2012
I bought from Livestrong a pack of 10 of this. I had one for myself and give away all the others. Since the scandal Armstrong, some people started thinking twice in use it, and I explain that's mot because of Lance only, it's because of what this represents, the help we are giving to the ones in such need. I explain to why usada never proved nothing against Lance. But that's not important now. The wristband like some people say it's not to meant to last forever. But who cares? It's for a good cause. I'm ordering 20 more pretty soon to give away to friends and family. Just buy one and remember, doesn't matter if the colour goes well with the cloths or not, it matter the cause it represents. :)

York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case - Black, 20 Kg
York Fitness Cast Iron Dumbbell Set and Case - Black, 20 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 8 Aug. 2012
I bought this product from Amazon, and it was exactly as described. Didn't have any problems with the Spinlocks or anything. The only thing i have to agree in the reviews is the smell of the pait. But guys, it's Gym material, it isn't suposed to smell roses or something. I resolve the smell, leaving it outside for some hours. The case is resistant, and everthing inside is well accondicioned. No chance to go somewhere and take it with you, and everthing is dancing around inside the box. I recomended without any doubts. By the way, i bought some weights from York and the smell is exactly the same.... I think it have to be with the time they are storage.