Profile for Ms. J. Shelfer > Reviews

Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting adaptation, 28 Jun 2013
Not a bad adaptation of the film, although prefer the original movie, it's a little dark and disturbing.... this version not so.... they seem to have taken the suspense out it a little.

Gothika [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Gothika [DVD] [2004] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Halle Berry
Offered by helvic55uk
Price: 3.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the movie...., 28 Jun 2013
Great film,

Although wrong region for me, I wasn't being very aware when I ordered this... then tried to watch it and realised that it wouldn't work in my region... Maybe this info could have a been a little clearer?
None the less, still a great film.

Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card
Sandisk 2GB Secure Digital Card

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad., 28 Jun 2013
Great product, after a period of time it went corrupt, this was frustrating, although considering the price it was too much of an issue. Anyone who needs a small amount of memory for a camera then this is perfect.

The Edge Cuticle Pusher - 2012057
The Edge Cuticle Pusher - 2012057
Offered by BeautyStyle(dispatch from HK)
Price: 0.56

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 28 Jun 2013
I love this product, even though I'm not a professional nail artist, its great when I'm touching up my manicure in-between, or doing my own for a change, it helps keep my nails looking great. Its easy to use, although I would recommend that this should not be used on a child or young teen as it can be dangerous.

The Woman In Black
The Woman In Black
by Susan Hill
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Woman In Black (Paperback)
Great service, quick delivery, nice cover, so as a gift this was perfect. The book itself is a great read, written really well and has great suspense!

The Edge Manicure Sticks (pack of 20) - 2012064
The Edge Manicure Sticks (pack of 20) - 2012064
Offered by Allasiangoods
Price: 1.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the Job, 28 Jun 2013
They do the job, they're simple, easy to use and handy for all sorts of nail issues. They were cost effective and I don't feel guilty throwing them away after they have become unusable.

OPI Nail Polish Start to Finish Base & Top Coat 15ml
OPI Nail Polish Start to Finish Base & Top Coat 15ml
Offered by Faith Cosmetics
Price: 12.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 28 Jun 2013
After a period of about 3 months of use, it stopped working properly and started making my nail polish bubbly... this was annoying as I feel it then affected my manicure, and would have rather used something else, considering the cost.

The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD)
Offered by Unique_Item_Bazaar
Price: 17.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed., 28 Jun 2013
This review is from: The Sims 3 (PC/Mac DVD) (CD-ROM)
Although the game is quite good, I prefer the previous Sims game. The other problem was that I couldn't register the game at the Sims store because it had already been registered there before with another email address. This I was irritated by, because It meant that I couldn't play the game fully with the option of adding what I wanted to it, or sharing with my friends.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great., 28 Jun 2013
Perfect for cleaning up my ski jacket and gear. It was cheaper than I could find it on the high-street, I could buy it in the summer, which was helpful. cleaned up my jacket perfectly.

Tiger A4+/foolscap size coloured stud wallet popper files pack of 5 folders
Tiger A4+/foolscap size coloured stud wallet popper files pack of 5 folders
Offered by FiveBoys Stationery Ltd
Price: 1.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 28 Jun 2013
Great porudct, useful for all sorts of things, they did what I needed them to do, they have help up well, with almost no damage at all.

Page: 1 | 2