Profile for A. Bedford > Reviews

Universal Filter For Steamworks G1030ST Steam Generator Irons
Offered by SPARES-2-GO
Price: 7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 22 Aug 2013
Bought this for my Swan Intelligence Steam Generator. Wish Id bought it sooner. It's like I have a new iron. Will now consider replacing every six months. Excellent product for me!

Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P,  Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Aqua
Kodak PlaySport Zx5 Full HD 1080P, Waterproof, Dustproof and Shockproof - Aqua
Offered by London Photo

1.0 out of 5 stars Do Not Buy From Global Bargains UK, 2 Mar 2013
This particular camera was supplied by Global Bargains UK. My 10 year old son had it formhis birthday. After a couple of days he went to unplug it from the socket. The plug exploded in two halves leaving the 3 pin section in the socket and the top half across the room.

The camera itself from Kodak is fantastic, however make sure you buy it from a reputable seller.

I contacted Amazon and they did not want to know,they merely offered me a refund.

I have since found out from Kodak, who have been absolutely amazing, that the device was supplied without an authorised plug. The camera was destined for the Canadian market and somewhere along the way, someone has changed replaced the original Kodak Canadian Plug and supplied a very poor replacement that could cause serious injury, death or risk of fire.

My problem is with Amazon and Global Bargains UK not Kodak.

The Logo Board Game
The Logo Board Game
Offered by jadlamracingmodels
Price: 23.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Family Fun, 26 Nov 2009
This review is from: The Logo Board Game (Toy)
This game arrived today as a present for my husbands birthday, and we have not stopped playing it.

Even the kids have enjoyed playing. Simple game play involves moving a counter to the corresponding colour on the game board when you get a question right. No fussy set up, or complicated rules and pieces, just a board some counters and a box of questions.

The questions are fabulous, even our 6 year got involved.

Sample questions include; How many different flavours are there in pack of Rowntrees Fruit Pastilles? Which Swedish home products retailer was founded by Ingvar Kamprad in 1943? What is the number one best selling brand of crackers in the UK? Which soft drinks company was originally called the British Vitamin Products Company?

This game is really relevant to the UK market with occasional questions on the big organisations like Mc Donalds and Coke, but overall a great UK based game.

Having played this for the best part of the day, we are now awaiting a top up pack of questions as we will soon be through the box.

Come on Drumond lets get some top up cards.

Buy it and have some great traditional family fun. You will not be disappointed.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 20, 2013 5:55 PM BST

Pass the Bomb Junior
Pass the Bomb Junior
Price: 12.73

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 21 Aug 2007
This review is from: Pass the Bomb Junior (Toy)
As far as I am concerned ANY game that gets children and families interacting can't be bad. Be it a bomb or not. The idea is simple so that even young children can play.

I don't think we are going to create a generation of terrorists, bombers or violent individuals from this harmelss game, we can leave that to computer games!

I think the enjoyment, fun, educational aspects of this game far outway any possible creation of the above.

Pick a card think of an item or object that would fit in with the picture, say it and pass the bomb.

We have the adult version, but my children can't play or keep up, so this is perfect for them.

Go On Try It!! Pass the Bomb.