Profile for Beano > Reviews

Smartbox Pro Thick Sisal Twine 2.5kg 750m Ref 166100011
Smartbox Pro Thick Sisal Twine 2.5kg 750m Ref 166100011
Price: 14.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 May 2014
I am a scout leader, and this is perfect for doing knots and lashings, just the right thickness and density.

Arrived very quickly, and would definitely purchase again when we run out!!

EiioX Fun Money Maze Coin Box Puzzle Gift Prize Saving Bank White**Family Funny Gift**
Offered by VeeCome(UK)
Price: 4.20

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but broken, 8 May 2014
The product was perfect when i opened it, and checked it had arrived safely, but when i unlocked the box by doing the puzzle myself to get the prize inside, the plastic latch broke making it unusable. Unfortunately because i bought this so far in advance for the birthday i was using it for I think it has been too long now to get changed. I think if i had tested it when i first got it i wouldn't have had a problem, but thats my own fault. Other than that the product is wicked. I got my sister playing with it just sending the ball around the box, and its still a fun little puzzle.

I would recommend, but would say check that it works when you get it delivered.

I-301 - White - Despicable Me Minions - TV - iPhone 4 / 4s Hard Plastic Case - Cool Funny Retro Quirky - Xmas / Birthday Gift
Offered by TheGiftSquad
Price: 3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 8 May 2014
Fits my iphone4 perfectly, only thing i would say is that it does look like is a printed sticker and put onto a case, but it isnt showing any signs of peeling whatsoever, so quality little case.

2 Tier Chrome Stackable & Extendable Shoe Rack
2 Tier Chrome Stackable & Extendable Shoe Rack
Offered by Superbuys Online
Price: 9.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than I thought, 8 May 2014
When i was looking at the price of the product, i thought that it would probably be quite cheap and cheerful, but actually, once opened and tightened (by someone a little stronger than myself) it is perfect. I have put it in the bottom of the wardrobe, just wishing my wardrobe was a little wider to justify having the extendable bits on, as it happens the wardrobe is only an inch bigger than the smallest size available, but it is handy, and i can fit plenty of shoes to keep them out of the way of all the others.

Would recommend the purchase. Arrived quickly.

3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Audio Cable Gold 1m Lead
3.5mm Jack to 2 x RCA Phono Audio Cable Gold 1m Lead
Offered by LTZmart-ships from HK
Price: 0.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
works great, allows me to hear what i am watching from my laptop, could have done with a longer one, but thats my fault for not ordering a longer one.

Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Batman: Arkham City (PC DVD)
Price: 4.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Dad loved this as a Christmas present, i think he has completed it now, didnt take him long, but thats becuase he's a wizard!

1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cakes, and Cookies
1000 Ideas for Decorating Cupcakes, Cakes, and Cookies
by Sandra Salamony
Price: 10.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Bought this for a friend at work for Christmas, she must like it a lot becuase she brings cupcakes in for us to eat all the time!!

LEGO Harry Potter 4866: The Knight Bus
LEGO Harry Potter 4866: The Knight Bus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Mum loved this for Christmas, she is a massive Harry Potter fan, obviousy she found it easy to assemble but thats because she's got lots of experience haha!

1m Male to Male M-M SVGA Cable in Black
1m Male to Male M-M SVGA Cable in Black
Offered by EROLLING
Price: 1.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, 22 May 2013
cable is a bit short but thats my fault i should have ordered a bigger one, fits into the back of the tv and into the laptop so watching things on the bigger screen is EASY!!

Batman Comic Print Wallet and Belt Box Set
Batman Comic Print Wallet and Belt Box Set
Offered by Gadget Grotto
Price: 16.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 May 2013
Great gift set to give to any Batman fan!! have lasted really well, Dad still wears them on his jeans!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6