Profile for Olivier > Reviews

Higher Nature Citricidal 100ml
Higher Nature Citricidal 100ml
Offered by Maximum Supplements

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 23 April 2014
I bought GSE after reading an article on the internet about the virtues of GSE for eye infections. I must say that it hasn't been totally successful for my condition (blepharitis). Now, on the other hand, I was wonderfully surprised to discover other positive effects: I haven't had a cold yet when I usually have at least one per winter (when not 2!). So I really think that it is very positive for strengthening the body against slight weaknesses. I've been taking it daily (12 drops every morning in my breakfast orange juice) ans will probably keep doing that for a while! So, to conclude, although it hasn't worked for what I originally bought the product for, I still think it is a very good and positive ingredient to add to our daily diet. :-)

Wynns 55964 325ml Injector Cleaner Petrol
Wynns 55964 325ml Injector Cleaner Petrol

5.0 out of 5 stars Wynn's a winner!, 18 April 2014
I've had problems with my Renault Twingo's engine lately (irregular idle speed + problems to start) and decided to give Wynn's injector cleaner a go before spending a lot on spare parts. I was actually quite sceptical at first but thought that after 130.000 miles it couldn't do any harm to the engine. So I went to a petrol station, poured the whole can contents into the tank and filled in with petrol (My tank is about 45 litres). I left the petriol station and started driving on the bypass and wow, I was really surprised how quickly I could notice the difference especially in terms of torque. Because my injectors were getting old and must habe been blocked in some way, the difference was really noticeable. The car didn't gain power or anything but it simply went back to how it used to work when I bought it 7 years ago..It's really funny how progressive the loss of torque can happen on an engine and how we get used to it. So to conclude, I'm very impressed with this product and will definitely use it again when my car reaches 260.000 miles :-)

2 Amp 2AH T2AH T2A 2A 20mm x 5mm Ceramic Fuse x 2 by electrosmart®
2 Amp 2AH T2AH T2A 2A 20mm x 5mm Ceramic Fuse x 2 by electrosmart®
Offered by electrosmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 14 Feb. 2014
Very good product which I needed for my sound system. No problem at all so far. All repaired now! Thanks

Akamuti Organic Grapefruit Seed Extract 10ML
Akamuti Organic Grapefruit Seed Extract 10ML
Offered by Akamuti

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too small, 14 Feb. 2014
I bought this product before Xmas for a persistent eye infection. I took the wrong dosage (not enough drops to drink) so I can't really comment on its effectiveness. This container was a bit too small and I should have gone for a bigger one maybe. I found it difficult to pour drops and always ended up having plenty of air bublles in the system. I've just bought Citicidal by Higher Nature and already I can say that the container is much better.

A Book Like This
A Book Like This

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: A Book Like This (Audio CD)
Very good album and very good sound quality. All the songs are so nice that I could listen to that album on and on and on....

Down The Way / Memories Of An Old Friend
Down The Way / Memories Of An Old Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 21 Jan. 2013
This album is simply brilliant. I've been listening to it so many times now. I like every single song on it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD, 21 Jan. 2013
Excellent quality kernels! I am very pleased with them and really recommend these to anyone who is interested in alternative medicine.

Plantronics .Audio 655 DSP USB Headset with Stowable Microphone Boom
Plantronics .Audio 655 DSP USB Headset with Stowable Microphone Boom

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Jan. 2013
Very good set of headphones. I've bought them mainly to communicate on Skype and I'm really pleased so far.
They are very good as well to listen to music. Very good sound quality. I'll have to see in the long term now.

Nioxin Hair System 2 Starter Kit
Nioxin Hair System 2 Starter Kit
Offered by JV Supply

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 25 Oct. 2012
I discovered this product by chance after trying a great many shampoos for fine hair. I'm 37 and I used to have really thick hair and it started getting really fine in 2009 so that my scalp became very visible. I don't think I have lost a massive amount of hair; it just got really fine, even on the sides. I thought I would give Nioxin a go as a last chance to have it a bit thicker. After using it for the first time I immediately noticed a difference in the sense that the scalp was cleaner and the hair immediately looked better. I've used it for a month now and I can confirm that it definitely cleans better than any of the other shampoos I had tried just as I can confirm that my hair looks better and slightly thicker. I would say to people not to expect miracles as far as lost hair is concerned (although it's a bit too early for me to comment on that as I am writing this review: Only 1 month of use).
I've noticed that other reviewers complained about the small scalp treatment product. I did make the mistake at the beginning of applying it and let it dry and then my hair was really sticky and weird but now I apply it, leave it for 2 minutes and towel dry and find the result much more natural. All in all, I'm very pleased with the product and I have just bought Nioxin system 1 in order to compare. I hope this review was helpful.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 8:44 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Album, 23 July 2012
This is just an amazing album! Flowers in Your Hair is such a nice song and so is Classy Girls. I really like the energy of the songs and there is a good combination with some lovely and more relaxing songs too. Highly recommended album!