Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Amazon Customer

HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer
HP Officejet 4620 e All-In-One Printer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value All-in-one printer, 19 Mar 2013
I am very pleased with this great value product. It works perfectly as a printer but I particularly like the wireless network capability, e.g. allowing scanning direct to other computers in the house, or printing from them should their own printers develop a fault. And the price was excellent for such functionality!

Trespass Sky High Snow Sport Helmet - Titanium, Medium
Trespass Sky High Snow Sport Helmet - Titanium, Medium
Offered by Little Skiers

4.0 out of 5 stars Ski helmet, 10 Jan 2013
This is a very comfortable helmet, which looks good and is very good value. I had not used a helmet before took to it straight away. It is well made, comfortable and keeps your head warm even in pretty cold conditions. Very satisfied!

1 Light Wall Flush Light
1 Light Wall Flush Light
Offered by The Light Company UK Limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Ceramic uplighters, 10 Jan 2013
This review is from: 1 Light Wall Flush Light
I am very pleased with these simple, discrete lights. I wanted something where the fitting was not prominent and which gave a soft, warm light to the room. These fit the bill very well.

IPHONE 4 / IPHONE 4S PREMIUM PU LEATHER FLIP CASE - BLACK PART OF THE QUBITS ACCESSORIES RANGE
Offered by datablender

4.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 4 case, 24 Jun 2011
I found the case effective, stylish and good value. Earlier reviewers complained of case interference when taking pictures but I have not found this to occur at all. I had a small problem with the plastic clip which holds the phone in position. This developed a hairline crack after I removed and replaced the phone into the case a number of times, as I was getting used to the capabilities of the phone and the case together, but was easily rectified with a touch of super glue. Since then, no problem at all. Recommended.