Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for enla_est89 > Reviews

Content by enla_est89

enla_est89 (Essex, UK)

Anatomy and Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology
by Gary A. Thibodeau PhD Dr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't recommend this more! Fantastic book!, 8 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Anatomy and Physiology (Hardcover)
Studying an Access Course in Science and this book has been a God send. Fantastic diagrams and in-depth, but understandable explanations of everything you could need in A&P. I've used so many books since I started, but this one has been my go to time and time again!

Highly recommend!

Learning Resources Playfoam Combo 8-Pack
Learning Resources Playfoam Combo 8-Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars and I loved the texture, 8 Mar. 2016
I'm an adult with dyslexia and suspected ADHD. My autistic students use this in sensory, and I loved the texture. I bought this for me to have have something to "fiddle" with during lectures and it's been really great.

I've recently suffered with anxiety and it's been a great comfort for me! I would recommend for anyone who struggles to stay on task or listen for long periods of time.

Official Star Wars 6'' Elite Series Die-Cast Figures, Rey and BB-8
Official Star Wars 6'' Elite Series Die-Cast Figures, Rey and BB-8
Offered by Angel-Rose Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars #WheresRey, 5 Jan. 2016
Here she is!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2016 1:23 PM GMT

Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Limited Edition Dark Side Artwork Sleeve) [Blu-ray ] [2015]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic film!, 25 Dec. 2015
The Force Awakens was everything I was promised when the prequels were released. They didn't deliver, however, this did. It was absolutely fantastic and I can't believe I have to wait another two years for the next one! I can't wait for this to be released and know I will will watch it none stop!

Ga Gadgets® Advanced / Pro 2400DPI LED 6 Button USB / Colour Changing Gaming Optical Mouse Mice for PC LAPTOP MAC
Offered by Techccessorize UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 8 Mar. 2015
I only play strategy games and this mouse delivers everything I'd expect. It's very responsive, though is VERY picky on the surface it's used on. The colour changing isn't at all off putting, which is great as that's the main reason I bought it. I have found however that the chunkiness of the mouse has resulted in some cramps after a while as I have small hands and need to extend more than normal people.

But saying that, the price is great and I'm very satisfied!

A Little in Love
A Little in Love
by Susan Fletcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully bound and a wonderful book, 8 Mar. 2015
This review is from: A Little in Love (Hardcover)
Beautifully bound and a wonderful book. I love Eponine as a character and I love the way she's been written in this.

Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Cards Against Humanity: UK edition
Offered by Cards Against Humanity, LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game!, 13 April 2014
Brilliant game to play on a night in with friends. Not for people who are easily offended though so keep an open mind always!

Rimmel Nail Nurse Base and Top Coat, Rescue
Rimmel Nail Nurse Base and Top Coat, Rescue

5.0 out of 5 stars Sent from heaven, seriously!, 13 April 2014
Take it from someone who's bitten their nails consistently for 15 years, this product works. Normally my nails would get to a mm long and break because I'd damaged them that much, but within the week they are strong and healthy and biting them off will be a chore. Plus they look normal and more feminine now which brilliant for me :)

CostMad Laptop Notebook Computer Cushion Portable Reading Craft Lap Top Tray Table with 5 LED Lights & Cup Holder For Up To 15.4" Laptops (Leopard)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 9 Nov. 2012
It fits my 15"6' laptop nicely and is so much more comfortable than having it directly on my lap. I'm so glad I bought this item and really recommend it :)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laptop but is not 8GB, 7 Oct. 2012
This laptop is great. Super fast and great HD screen! Very happy with the price despite it being marked up as 8GB thought that was too good to be true. But otherwise very very happy :)