Profile for Nora > Reviews

Hi-Tec Moritz 200, Womens
Hi-Tec Moritz 200, Womens
Price: £53.99 - £80.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Not grip proof!!, 22 Dec 2011
I only use comfortable shoes that fits perfectly, I don't like too small shoes where your toes are aching. I am size UK 6 and I ordered UK 6 and the shoes fit perfectly. I have a little bit wide feet and these boots are very comfy, they are not too tight! They are very warm but not slip proof. In fact, if there is ice on the road you cannot walk safely with these. I cannot use these boots in a climat like this one (northern Europe), because there is ice on the road almost the whole winter. These are good as long as there is no ice (= in the beginning and ending the winter season). I would advise precaution when purchasing these. There are lots of boots that are grip proof, but these are not! If you are searching a grip proof boots, these are not your choice.

Plan Toys 60840 Fire Station
Plan Toys 60840 Fire Station

3.0 out of 5 stars Well......., 15 Dec 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Plan Toys 60840 Fire Station (Toy)
This fire station was a little bit disapointing. The child did not like this, because there are no waiting area. I mean the area, where the fire fighters wait the fire alert and then rush in to the action. So that area is totally missing.

This is only a station for the vechiles. Individually this toy does not work, it has to a part of a complex, like a piece of a railway train set and car set or something, a piece of town. I do not know how this station works in a mini town, because the car ways and railways are on their way and Santa is giving them in Xmas. This station is very small. But it is good, if you dont have enough space.

The vechiles are very nice and the carage door opens and closes. And you can go up in that bigger vechile (don't know the word for it).

Overall I like wooden toys and I am sure this fits perfectly to our car and railway sets :)

Pintoy Doll's Stroller
Pintoy Doll's Stroller

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Pintoy Doll's Stroller (Toy)
If you consider to buy a doll's stroller, I recommend this one. This is wooden and silent (the wheels squeak at first, but if you oil them for example using food oil, the squeaking stops). It looks very nice and it is sturdy and it does not break into pieces like some plastic ones. Bigger dolls fit in too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 2:33 PM BST

Anamalz Cow
Anamalz Cow
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Anamalz Cow (Baby Product)

Anamalz Wooden Goat
Anamalz Wooden Goat

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Anamalz Wooden Goat (Toy)

No Title Available

Anamalz Bull
Anamalz Bull
Offered by Brimtoy T/a Jesters Toys and Games

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Anamalz Bull (Toy)

Anamalz Sheep
Anamalz Sheep
Offered by Buy-For-Less-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Anamalz Sheep (Toy)
Love this toy. It is very good quality. The legs and head bends. They say in their website " we use the highest quality childfriendly paint and our fabric is azo dye and formaldehyde free". Overall I like wooden toys better than plastic ones. This animal is sturdy and won't break.

Anamalz Wooden Donkey
Anamalz Wooden Donkey
Offered by Brimtoy T/a Jesters Toys and Games

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this toy!, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Anamalz Wooden Donkey (Toy)
Love this toy. It is very good quality and it seems to last also rough handling too, it seems to be durable. The legs and head bends. I personally like to support companies like this, who care about environmental things. (sorry about mistakes, my mother language is not English)

Wooden Horse - Anamalz
Wooden Horse - Anamalz

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this toy, 15 Dec 2011
This review is from: Wooden Horse - Anamalz (Toy)