Profile for E.C.C > Reviews

Content by E.C.C

E.C.C "E.C.C" (UK)

Babyliss Pro 25-13mm Porcelain Conical Wand (Pink)
Babyliss Pro 25-13mm Porcelain Conical Wand (Pink)
Offered by look_amazing

2.0 out of 5 stars product ok but..., 21 Aug 2013
I am happy with the functionality of the product but however, I had ordered a pink but was sent a black? I didn't want the hassle of having to send it back so I am keeping the black. But I was very disappointed and I have clearly ordered Pink, so how did they manage to get it wrong is beyond me. There is also supposed to be protective finger shield included as stated on the box, however, there was only heat mat with NO finger shield. So I am not sure if the product was an return item originally hence missing bits and pieces as well as being wrong colour!!

Hush Puppies Women's Shay Pump
Hush Puppies Women's Shay Pump

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Amazon service.., 5 Aug 2010
Yet again, amazon has left me down. I have ordered a UK size 4 and I have received UK size by miracle! That means I will have to pop to post office to return it... what a waste of time. I didn't even get an email from amazon for apology and wasting my time. I ordered things on line is for the ease of buying since I have a little baby at home it's hard to go out to shopping centre. And how this has caused me more hassle than anything. The last couple of weeks I have ordered things from amazon too all been delayed for up to 3 weeks...... even with paid postage. I am very unhappy with the level of service I am afraid.

If I could I would give it no star but I have to give it at least a star as the shoes look good, no use though since it appears to be random size that you will received after ordering.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 23, 2010 2:22 PM BST

Kingston 2GB 667MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL5 SODIMM
Kingston 2GB 667MHz DDR2 Non-ECC CL5 SODIMM
Offered by ngi france

3.0 out of 5 stars Works on Samsung N210 perfectly!, 28 July 2010
Finally received this today and slot it in onto Samsung N210 netbook, and immediately noticed the difference! Much faster start up (even after I have disabled the starter programmes that I don't need, 1GB that it came with the netbook just not enough). Its so easy to slot in and am very happy now.

The only real let down is speed of amazon delivery, it's 2nd time in this same month I have to wait for 2 weeks to get 1 item and I had paid for expedited delivery as well, I found it very poor service. I hope it won't be an on going delivery issue with Amazon, as 2 weeks is too long when item is in stock and for paid fast delivery. Sorry, its a let down for a good product.

Body Sculpture BS1370 Twist Stepper with Bungee Cords
Body Sculpture BS1370 Twist Stepper with Bungee Cords

4.0 out of 5 stars Setting up the height of the steps!, 3 Nov 2009
When I first trying this stepper out after I received it, I wasn't too impressed, because I thought, the heights of the steps were just too short, won't be able to give me a decent workout! Plus the counter wasn't working at all. I was setting up the height of the steps as how the instruction told me to, i.e to turn the knob fully clockwise, the knob was very tight but I made sure it was turned fully, however the height still not very high! So when I was about to give up, I looked on the product picture again on amazon site, then saw the steps could actually go a lot higher! So I went and tried again, this time, I physcially have to push one of the step higher to the height that I want (you can do that no problem as the cylinder gives you a cushion effect, so it's very flexible and you won't break it so don't worry), then, only then I was able to turn the knob further more clockwise! And voila! When you can't turn the knob anymore this time the stepper height was set on the height that I want! And it worked brilliantly! So I am a lot more happier with my purchase now! The counter is also working as well. So incase anyone is like me finding the steps being set too low and struggled, then you could try my way and it should work wonderfully I am sure! I can finally get on with my exercise routine now, next step is to see if it will help me to lose them post pregnancy weight!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 20, 2010 7:54 AM BST

Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster 802.11g
Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster 802.11g

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier set up than I thought!!, 13 Nov 2006
I have never really set up router as such before, and I have recently installed cable, so have been looking for a cable compatible router with good speed and good price. I came across this Linksys after doing a bit of research and am glad I have bought it. At home, I have 2 PCs and 1 Apple Powerbook, initially when I was reading about this router, some people seems to have problems setting it up for Mac computers, but when I was doing it myself, I found it extremely straight forward. I am currently using Mac filter settings and it works wonderfully well with my 2 PCs and the Apple Powerbook at home and really, it's extremely easy to setup. All in all this is a very good choice of router with good pricing too!

Acer AL1916WS 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor
Acer AL1916WS 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good monitor!, 20 Sep 2006
I have been using this monitor for over 2 weeks now, it's really really good! It was extremely easy to set up and automatically detect the resolution settings, and the auto colour setting is very good too, didn't need much adjustments at all. I used to have a Sony 17" CRT monitor and now using this Acer is just such a pleasant change! Saved so much more space on my desk as well as better screen size! Watching movies was great, no ghostings at all. Looking forward to test it with other PC games :). Extremely good price here in Amazon, so all in all is a really good value monitor. Really pleased with my choice and would definitely recommend it!

BenQ Wireless X-530 Ultra-Slim Keyboard & Mouse Set
BenQ Wireless X-530 Ultra-Slim Keyboard & Mouse Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good keyboard and mouse set, 2 Sep 2006
I have just received this item through the post today, so easy to set up, and the quality is really good. The keyboard especially really quiet and looks very nice too. The mouse is very responsive, so all in all it's a really good value set, I would recommend it to my friends for sure.

Sony DSC-P12 Digital Camera [5MP 3xOptical]
Sony DSC-P12 Digital Camera [5MP 3xOptical]

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good Camera!!, 27 Jun 2004
I have just received this camera through the post today, and I have been playing with it non stop. It's such a great camera!!! Especially the range of features are really impressive, particularly with this price, it's a bargain price. The camera case fitted perfectly to the camera, which means I don't need to spend extra ££ to buy another camera case. It has enough room to fit in extra memory cards, without any problems. It also comes with extra batteries, which is even better, especially helpful when I go on holiday, and again, I don't need to pay extra to get a spare battery, since it's all inclusive in the price. The picture qualities are really good!!!! I get to control the exposure levels as well as recording videos with sounds too. It's such an excellent choice of camera. Sony really never let me down. :)

Sony Clie PEG-TH55
Sony Clie PEG-TH55

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice of First Time PDA user!!!, 18 Mar 2004
This review is from: Sony Clie PEG-TH55 (Electronics)
I bought the TH55 because I needed (er, maybe just wanted) a PDA with a nice, big screen, great battery life, modest multimedia functionality, and wireless networking capabilities. With that said, the TH55 has exceeded my expectations. The battery life is above and beyond what I could have expected, especially considering it's an OS5, multimedia-capable, ARM-powered handheld with a big screen. The TH55 has served my needs beautifully, but I realize that it may not suit the needs of all users. The slower processor and minimalist button arrangement will be a major turnoff for some users. Also, a few people might not find the jog dial and navigation button setup as ergonomically friendly as I have. The TH55 offers an excellent balance of features for its price.

Pour Your Heart into It: How "Starbucks" Built a Company One Cup at a Time
Pour Your Heart into It: How "Starbucks" Built a Company One Cup at a Time
by Howard Schulz
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing knowledgeable story!!!, 18 Jan 2004
I still found this book extremely interesting to read. It helped me to understand so much more about how to build a business from a 'vision'. It is not just the normal 'sort of telling you the right way to do business' type of educational book, it is more like a story telling book, written by a very successful Starbucks CEO, telling you how he managed to turn his dream into reality and all the possible risks he faced. This is a very intriguing book to read indeed. It helped me to differentiate a true business dream from just a passing phase type of dream. As long as you are truely passionate about something, you will be able to find a way and to achieve your dream.