Profile for LaXe > Reviews

Content by LaXe

LaXe (Chicago, USA)

Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers Book 4)
Belong to Me (Wicked Lovers Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 22 April 2013
I came across this book by accident, and although it is not the kind of book I usually read I must admit I was enjoying it. If you like hot erotic scenes and some kinky sex blended with action elements, this book is the right choice.

The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress
The Italian's Inexperienced Mistress

5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 19 April 2013
The plot of this story is somehow predictable and not very original: a young girl is blackmailed into becoming the mistress of a wealthy man to keep her father out of jail. But the female character is quite original and the story is presented in a very attractive style, so it makes a very entertaining read.

SANDMAN (The Thomas Family Series Book 1)
SANDMAN (The Thomas Family Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 18 April 2013
Sandman is an excellent example of mystery and romance combination. Detective Thomas has to find a serial killer before it is too late for the woman he fell in love with, Meagan, who went missing. Fast paced action and suspense that is guaranteed to keep you awake.

Afraid to Die (A Selena Alvarez/Regan Pescoli Novel)
Afraid to Die (A Selena Alvarez/Regan Pescoli Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent suspense, 17 April 2013
Afraid to Die is a thriller that brings out the best from the characters Selena and Regan, that I am familiar with from the previous books. The story is written in the same excellent style I am used to get from this writer, and I am looking forward to starting on her next book.

How to Write a Cover Letter: Writing a Cover Letter the Right Way. Learn the Correct Cover Letter Format & Make Use of the Cover Letter Examples & Sample Cover Letter Inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really?, 17 April 2013
Wow. I never realized how important a cover letter can be. I usually apply by email or job sites and only send out letters by post once in a blue moon. When I apply for a job posting, I just attach my CV without any cover letter or anything, maybe a small note saying who it is from and why. I thought that sending a CV was good enough. I have just recently started to ease into the working world so I have been sending out CVs but with no success yet. Going to give this a try and see if it works better than my previous futile attempts.

Finding the Dream: The Dream Trilogy #3
Finding the Dream: The Dream Trilogy #3

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome story, 1 April 2013
I am always thrilled to discover new books by my favorite author, Nora Roberts. Her style is unique and she has an amazing talent to captivate the reader and drag him into the story. Finding the dream is a book you shouldn't miss if you like well written romances.

Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers)
Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply loved it, 29 Mar 2013
The Moreno Brothers is one of my all time favorite series. Forever Mine is another excellent story that kept me hooked up and kept me awake so I could finish it. A very intense romantic story that left me craving for more. I cannot wait for the next book.

The Fame Game
The Fame Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Entertaining read, 29 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Fame Game (Kindle Edition)
The Fame Game is a book about ups and downs at Hollywood. It makes a fun read if you just want some entertainment. If you liked the L.A. Candy books then you will certainly like this one as well.

Chance Encounters
Chance Encounters

5.0 out of 5 stars Intense romance, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Chance Encounters (Kindle Edition)
If you believe in soul mates that this is a book you will surely appreciate. Chance encounters tells the story of a girl who thinks she has it all until one day she accidentally meets `the one'. It's a great story of love and heart breaks. I deeply enjoyed it.

How to Control Anger: Discover How to Deal With Anger. Anger Management Tips and Anger Management Techniques to Help You Learn How to Control Your Anger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 18 Mar 2013
This anger control information has been such a great help to me. I was diagnosed with a slight anger problem but I didn't want to seek nay further treatment since I didn't really hurt anyone but if I didn't find out about it, it could have very escalated. I follow the steps provided here quite closely daily and especially when I feel any form or anger brewing. I begin to take deep breathes and distance myself from the source of my anger which is usually work related and then seek the positive light. I have also been exercising regularly which has really helped a lot. So I am grateful I have found this.