Profile for Miss T Sheridan > Reviews

Content by Miss T Sheridan

Miss T Sheridan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
TOM TAILOR Men's Long Sleeve Jumper -  Blue - Blau (clear light blue melange 6689) - Medium
TOM TAILOR Men's Long Sleeve Jumper - Blue - Blau (clear light blue melange 6689) - Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars ... day present from our 6 year old and he loved it. Really nice colour and jumper is of ..., 20 Jun. 2016
Got this for my partner as a fathers day present from our 6 year old and he loved it. Really nice colour and jumper is of great quality. Would certainly buy other jumpers in different colours as really good value for money.

LIFE CARVER 3x3m Pop Up Gazebo Outdoor Folding Gazebo 4 sides with windows 3 colors (Blue)
Offered by B-live

4.0 out of 5 stars This was really easy to put up and looks great when up, 11 May 2016
This was really easy to put up and looks great when up. The only reason I gave 4 out of 5 is because the zip on the front door was useless it came off as soon as I tried to close it but to be fare I will never really be closing it I will have it as show in the picture with the door tied opened. I would recommend this but not to be used in a windy place better with a bit of shelter but that is to be expected.

AmazonBasics Steel Lattice Fire Pit 60 cm (23.5 Inches)
AmazonBasics Steel Lattice Fire Pit 60 cm (23.5 Inches)

5.0 out of 5 stars I was really pleased with this and so were all my guest who ..., 11 May 2016
I have been looking for a chimnea or fire pit that I felt was big enough for a few people to sit round and this definitely is big enough. I was really pleased with this and so were all my guest who all sat around this on a cold April evening and felt very comfortable. I will get a lot of use out of this and it looks great. Well worth the money.

Kids Desk Toy Storage 6 Canvas Drawers for Children's Bedroom Playroom
Kids Desk Toy Storage 6 Canvas Drawers for Children's Bedroom Playroom

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Desk, 3 April 2016
This is fantastic product looks amazing. It really was easy to build and is vey solid desk. Great product.

Singing Machine SML-385 Karaoke Machine Party Pack with 3 CD+G's Discs - White
Singing Machine SML-385 Karaoke Machine Party Pack with 3 CD+G's Discs - White

5.0 out of 5 stars I did buy CD's for her to sing along with as still a bit young to keep up with the words on screen but the cd's it came with are, 19 Mar. 2016
I got this for a 6 year old who loves to sing. I did buy CD's for her to sing along with as still a bit young to keep up with the words on screen but the cd's it came with are great for us older kids. Brilliant for the money.

Volume Limited + Wireless Bluetooth Kids Headphones, Termichy wireless/wired Foldable Stereo over-Ear headset with shareport and Built-in Microphone for calling, children Bluetooth Earphones for smartphones PC music gaming. Pink
Offered by Termichy UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
These are fantastic great sound quality so easy to pair with device on bluetooth. Great quality for the price.

Pasnew Fashion Waterproof Children Boys Girls Digital Sport Watch with Alarm, Chronograph, Date (Pink)
Offered by Ugoodmall

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 Mar. 2016
This is a lovely watch very smart well worth the money. Looks much more expensive than it is.

Luxury Pre Filled Blue Paper Party Goody Loot Bag - Filled With Fantastic Selection of Boys Toys!
Offered by HaSaH The Party Bag Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great value for money, 17 Mar. 2016
These are great value for money. A great variety of goodies for youngsters. I just added chocolate and a piece of cake.

Luxury Girls Party Bag - Ready To Fill Paper Party Bag - The Sophie Party Bag
Luxury Girls Party Bag - Ready To Fill Paper Party Bag - The Sophie Party Bag
Offered by The Curious Caterpillar

5.0 out of 5 stars These were great value for money and the kids loved them got ..., 17 Mar. 2016
These were great value for money and the kids loved them got a few text from mums asking where I got them and how impressed they were. I just added some chocolate and a bit of cake for them but this is a convenient and cost effective way for a better quality bad.

Accessotech Dance Mat for Nintendo Wii Hottest Party Game Dancing 2 Pad Non Slip
Offered by SellerVision

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun got this for my 6 year old party ..., 17 Mar. 2016
Great fun got this for my 6 year old party and all the kids and big kids had a brilliant time on this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3