Profile for Roxanne > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler
Cosmopolitan Maximum Effect Lash Curler

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy!, 15 Aug 2013
Having looked through reviews for a few days I finally settled on these curlers because the price seemed fair and the reviews had been the most complimentary.
I wasn't disappointed!
These curlers work very well and my lashes stay in an almost upright position for the rest of the day (10-11 hours.)Just press down for 10 seconds and apply your mascara of choice and you'll be all set to go. Unlike other eye curlers around this price they work very well and are of solid quality, including two refills that are inserted into the bottom of the curler (nothing complicated about replacing them either.)
They also don't damage your eyelashes, or pull them out like other cheap curlers tend to do. They're easy to operate and, if used correctly, will last you a good 2 years at least.
These curlers are so good that I've recommended them to all of my friends and work colleges and even bought a pair for my sister who borrowed mine and was amazed.
You can't ask for any more with this price!

MHP Computer Services 20m CAT5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Lead Cable
MHP Computer Services 20m CAT5e RJ45 Ethernet LAN Network Patch Lead Cable
Offered by MHP Distribution
Price: 3.60

3.0 out of 5 stars It Is What It Is, 20 April 2013
The wire is the right length and does the job but I think the protective coating is flimsy and it is already starting to fray around the plugs. However this shouldn't put off any potential buyers as the price is super cheap and you get what you pay for.

Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio Workout and Fitness DVD Programme.
Insanity: The Ultimate Cardio Workout and Fitness DVD Programme.
Offered by Beachbody
Price: 105.95

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Sweat but It WORKS!, 26 Feb 2013
I bought Insanity with the hopes of losing weight and it has worked! Within the first week I lost 4lbs and lost 10cm all over.
It will feel like you're dying the first few times you do it. You'll want to give up. You'll wish you'd never started such a crazy fitness routine, but if you have the dedication and raw determination then it will work!

I don't exactly follow the diet plan but I worked out my calories limits and stay within those boundaries and it's great! Because Insanity is HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) it requires you to eat good, balanced, healthy meals. You won't be starving yourself on the nutrition plan because your body will need the food fuel to get through the workouts!

EDIT: I've just started week 4 and have lost 26 cm all over and over and nearly a half a stone in weight. I feel fitter than I have for years and I know I will just keep getting better!
Cannot recommend you buy enough, it will change your life!

I'll update when I've finished the entire programme for a more in depth view. If you have any questions then please feel free to ask.

EDIT: So after 10 weeks I've lost 14.4 lbs with the Insanity programme and I need to tell you that the last two weeks of the programme I ate like a pig (It was Easter!) and I barely did any of the exercises so I'm more than pleasantly shocked by the result. I'm now going to do the programme again and stay on track to see how much weight I can lose the next time around (with proper nutrition etc.)

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND! It heightens your fitness/cardio and shreds the inches off of you! It's not for the weak hearted but if you commit to this programme you will see differences in your body! Even if you're already skinny this will still work for you! My sister is the right weight for her height and she lost 6 inches all over!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 5, 2013 11:06 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product! Would definitely buy again., 23 Dec 2012
Cleans so well that my laptop feels new again!
I'll definitely buy this again, I just wish it came in a bigger packet.

Keyboard cleaning brush
Keyboard cleaning brush
Offered by DJ2GO LIMITED
Price: 3.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Execellent Product, 23 Dec 2012
This nifty little brush is very handy for swiping off the crumbs that get stuck in your keyboard. It's long bristles ensure that they'll be able to clean your keyboard effectively and lightly so as not to damage your keyboard.
Excellent buy and a must-have for a laptop or keyboard maintenance.

5 Star Office Economy Drywipe Board Lightweight W900xH600mm
5 Star Office Economy Drywipe Board Lightweight W900xH600mm
Offered by Ideal Office Supplies Ltd
Price: 9.79

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, 17 Dec 2012
This board is amazing! I bought it to help me plan my assignments and have not been disappointed so far, although the white stuff itself has chipped a little it is still really useful. The weight is to be expected and makes it more sturdy in my opinion but I wouldn't suggest it for children just looking for a fun board to use. .
I also wouldn't recommend getting the bigger size unless you're hanging it on a wall though as it is huge! I have to prop it on my bed in order to write on it but other than it's brilliant!

Timex Sport Marathon Midsize Digital Watch With Bright Pink Resin Strap - T5K4254E
Price: 25.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, Confusing Instructions, 17 Dec 2012
This is a nifty little watch and for such a low price too! The strap is comfortable and not too short like some watches out there. I use it for a physically demanding job and it doesn't chaff or come off so it's a keeper. It has a lot of functions including an alarm and stopwatch.
Despite all of these pros though it would have been nice to have had better instructions included, mine were so confusing that I had to get my flatmate to help who was also baffled for a while. Once it's set up though it's a really good watch so don't let it put you off.

Castey Vulcano 26cm / 10.5" Inch Cast Aluminium Frying Pan (suitable for ovens & all hobs: gas, ceramic, electric & induction)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product! Would definitely buy again., 6 Sep 2012
Very good quality pan. Cooked without oil for things like onions and mushrooms but wouldn't try that with things that stick very easily like meat. Very easy to clean, distributed the heat wonderfully and cooked well. Very good pan considering it's price. Would definitely recommend

Keep Calm Carry On Double Walled Ceramic Travel Mug
Keep Calm Carry On Double Walled Ceramic Travel Mug
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 5.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 11 July 2012
This is an amazing product! Doesn't leak at all (except from the sipping hole which is obvious) the only thing I'd say that's slightly negative is the way you put the lid on. The first few times it was awkward to slip the top on the cup down, but you get the knack for it after a few times.
Brilliant cup, keeps liquids hot for about 2/3 hours I'd say.
Good buy!

Churchill China Cath Kidston Crush Mug, Stencil Flower Design, Blue
Churchill China Cath Kidston Crush Mug, Stencil Flower Design, Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mug, easily breaks, 11 July 2012
This is one satisfying mug!
I'd say the size is equal to about 1 and half cups in a normal mug, overall I was pleased with the product. The only downside I'd pick out is the fact that it breaks easily; just one slight knock to mine whilst washing up and it cracked all the way down the side.

Page: 1 | 2