Profile for Tony the Only > Reviews

Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Repeater
Securifi Almond - (3 Minute Setup) Touchscreen Wireless Router / Repeater
Offered by Securifi Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable wifi extender, 12 Dec 2013
I have tried various makes and have be dissatisfy with them all until I got this Securifi Almond wifi repeater. Not only its a great design but it is very easy to set up and use. Also most importantly it is very reliable.

Kinps®2300mAh external power pack case and rechargeable back Up battery charger for iPhone 4 & 4S
Offered by Kinpsbuy

5.0 out of 5 stars best one I use so far., 18 Sep 2013
The first post did not arrive so I contacted the seller and without fuss they send me another one right away. I ordered and use several rechargeable in recent months since they are cheap enough to try out. This design is the best of the bunch. With the on and off function is very well design plus is simple to use. Highly recommended.

Mala Lapis Lazuli Hand Knotted 108 Bead Prayer Mala
Mala Lapis Lazuli Hand Knotted 108 Bead Prayer Mala
Offered by Meditation World

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely bead, 18 Sep 2013
This is a well made prayer bead. I used it daily and it feel really nice in the hand. The stone use is very good quality indeed.

New Trent Power Rock Case with Extended Rechargeable Battery Juice Case 2100mAh for IPHONE 4 4S (IMP210B/NT210B)

1.0 out of 5 stars poor fit, 18 Sep 2013
This unit work well enough with the battery doing its job with the charge lasted days in use. But the case design is very poor with the top part of the casing kept coming apart. I ended up shelving it.

Billingham Hadley Pro FibreNyte Bag for Camera - Sage/Tan
Billingham Hadley Pro FibreNyte Bag for Camera - Sage/Tan

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bag, 5 Jun 2013
There are camera bags and there are Billingham camera bags.Its hard to find any better and its british made. I got this for my mirror-less Fuji system. Its just fits perfect.

OP/TECH SLR Wrist Strap - Black
OP/TECH SLR Wrist Strap - Black
Offered by Carmarthen Cameras

5.0 out of 5 stars Under the camera, 28 May 2013
I use this with Black Rapid FastenR3 and attach under the camera which make this extremely comfortabel to use and handle.

Expert Shield - THE Screen Protector for: FujiFilm FinePix X-E1 XE1 *Lifetime Warranty*
Offered by Expert Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Every day camera, 8 May 2013
I brought my Fuji X E1 as an everyday camera which means I take it almost everywhere with me and very often when walking about I have it over my shoulder on a normal or a sling strap. The back of the camera would be touching my clothing as I move about. This means I have to be careful of what I wear when I go with my camera around my neck. But regardless of how careful I am, it is hard not to have the back of the camera rubbing against my clothing. Usually it is the zip of my coat or the metal tab of my jeans that causes the problems. Most of the time if I am careful it is not a problem but it would only take one bad incident for the screen to be damaged or marked as I have experienced in the past.

I found that the Expert Shield protection has given me a piece of mind for that reason. It was easy to put it on my camera. The instructions that came with the packaging was clear and simple. And I have not noticed any differences made to my viewing experiences but without putting another identical camera side by side to compare with you would just have to accept what it gives you. And for me it is clear enough for my daily use and after a while I forgot the screen protector was there at all. There is just one thing though, having a plastic surface rather a glass one does appear to make the smudges more apparent. It not a problem cleaning it, but you have to be more careful with what you use to wipe it with as it would scratch more easily than if the screen were glass.

Sennheiser RS110 RF Wireless Headphone
Sennheiser RS110 RF Wireless Headphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Sennheiser RS110 RF, 25 Jan 2011
This is a straight forward product. The set up was easy I used this for my TV set and the sound is good and clear. It may not be good enough for serious music listening but for everyday normal television is perfect because if you just sit there and not moving about its comfortable on you head for hours. Its not one for dancing around with it as it can fall off easily. The battery life is good provide you remember to switch it off after use as its no auto switch off itself.