Profile for Trea > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Vitabiotics Menopace Effective One-a-day Tablets 30 Tablets
Vitabiotics Menopace Effective One-a-day Tablets 30 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Well good, innit!!, 28 Sep 2014
A real life-saver! I had a total hysterectomy (TAH/BSO) 16 years ago and was given HRT implants. It was subsequently found that they were not dissolving properly, so tablets were prescribed.

About a year ago I decided that 15 years on HRT was enough and my Doc made no comment to the contrary. All was well until four months ago and when I started suffering the most "severe" menopausal symptoms - hot flush after hot flush, no proper sleep and, worst of all, was very quick to anger. I felt wretched.

A couple of weeks back I felt really really awful and a voice went through my head "Menopace". Well, I ordered some from Amazon right there and then! As there would be a slight delay in getting the tabs, I bought some from my local Tesco. Have now been taking these "wonder tabs" for ten days! Within 24 hours I felt happy and well again! I am still getting hot flushes but they are liveable with and get less each day - now down to about 3 a day.

Best of all, I feel my old lively self. Laughing and joking again and enjoying life!!

Would highly recommend and there are no nasty additives in these wonder pills!!!

BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking
BT 6500 Cordless DECT Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy phone!, 28 Sep 2014
Fab phone, very well made and easy to use. Great all rounder.

Wellwoman Tablets 70 Plus - Pack of 30 Tablets
Wellwoman Tablets 70 Plus - Pack of 30 Tablets

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 26 Sep 2014
Having done so well on "Menopace" for me, I bought Mum (80+) these tabs to try! Like me with Menopace, she has found these have made her feel so good. They make her a little sleepy, which is great as she was just not sleeping properly. As she says "they have slowed her down and make her feel relaxed".

Highly recommend.

Vitabiotics Menopace One A Day Tablets Nutrients for During the Menopause 90 Tablets
Offered by Easywellbeing

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDER PILLS!!!, 26 Sep 2014

La Isla Women's Full Coverage Minimizer Jacquard Non Padded Lace Sheer Bra Beige 38G
Offered by La Isla

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful bra!, 13 Sep 2014
These are the best bras I have bought in a long time! Fabulous fit and oh! so comfortable. I take a 38G and my boobs looks smaller!!!
Am going to buy some more!!!

Daisy Net Curtain 48" Drop
Daisy Net Curtain 48" Drop
Offered by Ideal Textiles

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous and brilliant white!, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Daisy Net Curtain 48" Drop
Absolutely gorgeous curtains for the large sitting room bay window! Highly recommend.

Prestige Aluminium Non-stick Saucepan, 16cm -  Almond Cream
Prestige Aluminium Non-stick Saucepan, 16cm - Almond Cream

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant saucepans.....but being discontinued by manufacturer!, 10 Sep 2014
Best saucepans of all. Sad that the Manufacturer is discontinuing them. Glad I bought four to two sizes when I had the chance.

White Net Curtain.(Kent) 81"(205cm) Drop in Luxury Victorian Lace Effect Damask Pattern. Sold by the Metre.
Offered by Maple Textiles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 10 Sep 2014
Just what we needed for our dining room door which goes straight on to our patio. Although double-glazed, this nets are not only stunning but they are also wonderfully dense - both cosy and difficult to peer through!!! Highly recommend!

Rose Cottage Café Net Curtain in White. 24Inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.
Rose Cottage Café Net Curtain in White. 24Inch Drop. Sold By The Metre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!!!, 10 Sep 2014
Absolutely gorgeous! Am waiting to put this up when the darker evenings kick in as they will be so cosy and gorgeous!

Jamie's Comfort Food
Jamie's Comfort Food
by Jamie Oliver

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT!!!, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Jamie's Comfort Food (Hardcover)
Well, I bought this for my 88 year old Mum and she loves it BIG time! Also, bought it for another good friend and she is also thrilled. One of my pals works for JO and she says that this is a truly amazing book - and she is right!! One happy little piggy methinks!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20