Profile for Lindylou > Reviews

Content by Lindylou

Lindylou

Gems Revolving Metallic Spice Rack with 16 Jars - Ruby, Onyx, Quartz (Onyx)
Gems Revolving Metallic Spice Rack with 16 Jars - Ruby, Onyx, Quartz (Onyx)
Offered by zonnixuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Good design, 18 Nov 2013
I bought 2, but one was broken. Amazon used to give a pre-paid label for returns, but I had to pay more postage than the item was worth. It was eventually refunded, & I bought another. Good design, space-saving, does the job.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2013 7:21 PM GMT

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey

3.0 out of 5 stars Must have Caller ID, 6 May 2013
Doesn't work without Caller ID. This should be in the product specification, rather than the instruction leaflet after you've bought it.
Rather annoyed that I had to spend yet more money.
Seems to be working, but withheld numbers still cause the 'phone to ring 3 times - unless I've missed something. I'd prefer a total block.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 12, 2013 8:25 AM BST

Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder
Kitchen Craft Nutmeg Mill / Grinder

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 16 Dec 2010
Easy to use, it does shave rather then grind, but very finely.

Much better then scraping your knuckles on an old-fashioned grater, then dropping the nut into whatever you're preparing.

Can't understand why anyone would buy a nutmeg grinder & expect it to grind seeds.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2012 12:25 PM BST

Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White
Kenwood CH180 Mini Chopper - 300 Watt - White

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, not fit for purpose, 16 Dec 2010
The plastic bowl broke the second time I used it, at the point where it fits onto the lugs. However, it was useful, & after I got a refund from Amazon I decided it was just bad luck & so bought another one. It lasted slightly longer, but then the same thing happened & I got another refund.

I won't be buying another, or anything else made by Kenwood or recommended by Delia.