Profile for BlueFairy34 > Reviews

Ozbozz Nebulus TX Scooter
Ozbozz Nebulus TX Scooter
Offered by ToyWarehouseUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrong colour, 7 May 2015
This review is from: Ozbozz Nebulus TX Scooter (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter as the photo shows lilac. It would be helpful if the description said the actual colour. She's 13 and fits on it no problem. Don't know why someone said it was too small for their 6yr old...

New Mens/Gents Black Slip On Mule Clog Style Sandals With Back Strap. - Black - UK SIZE 10
Offered by Wynsors World of Shoes

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad fit, 6 May 2015
These look good but the sizing is wrong. I ordered a size 10 for my husband but they're slightly too small. I suggest going for a larger size in these.

Red & White Text Tea Coffee Sugar Bread Bin Biscuit Kitchen Canister 5pcs Storage Set
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, 6 May 2015
Great storage to go with my new kitchen!

Magic Minerals Mineral Make Up (New & Improved)
Magic Minerals Mineral Make Up (New & Improved)
Offered by High Street TV

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 6 May 2015
I've finally found something that looks good on my face. I used to use maybelline mousse on my face but it's recently not looked good on me. Perhaps my skin is changing (I'm 35). So I stopped using makeup foundation until I found this. I love it! I hated the feeling of make up on my skin but you can't feel this. It looks great and I look so much brighter with this on. I have bought an extra one for me and one for my teen daughter as she loves it too.

CANDY FLOSS LADIES HOODIE SWEATSHIRT FLEECE JACKET TOP TURQUOISE SIZE 14
CANDY FLOSS LADIES HOODIE SWEATSHIRT FLEECE JACKET TOP TURQUOISE SIZE 14
Offered by DivaDames

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and warm, 20 Feb. 2015
I have finally found a nice hoodie that fits. I am a size 10 on the top and ordered this in a 14 as I wanted it baggy. Fits great! Baggy but not falling off me. Perfect and also very warm and thick. Love it!

36 High Quality Assorted Mixed Colour Fashionable Metallic Matt Bold Nail Polishes Varnishes for Nail Art by Kurtzy TM
Offered by Kurtzie - Fast Shipping

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the colours, 20 Feb. 2015
I love the colours and the fact that there are so many. The smaller brush is good too as you have less chance off messing all over your fingers. Downside is the bottles are thin and soft plastic. Not too disappointed though.

Quick Fit Large Dog Muzzle with Adjustable Straps, black nylon, Size 5 XL, Fits Snout size 26 cm
Offered by DogStuff4u

1.0 out of 5 stars Too big, 20 Feb. 2015
Can't use it as its too big! I measured my dog as instructed to make sure I got the right size but it's too large to use.

A20 NEW LADIES BOOTCUT COMBAT TROUSERS WOMENS DENIM JEANS PANTS 8-16 (12 (40))
A20 NEW LADIES BOOTCUT COMBAT TROUSERS WOMENS DENIM JEANS PANTS 8-16 (12 (40))
Offered by Ridhwaan

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small!, 12 Feb. 2015
Love the jeans but they're tiny! I am a size 10-12. I bought the 12 and I cant even get it past my thighs. Keeping them to use as inspiration to lose a few pounds but seriously too small!

Needles Sewing Household Assorted
Needles Sewing Household Assorted
Offered by The Factory Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny needles. Rubbish., 29 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Needles Sewing Household Assorted
Rubbish needles. They're minute. Not worth buying.

Black Water Resistant Fold Out Z Bed Cube Mattress with Fastening
Black Water Resistant Fold Out Z Bed Cube Mattress with Fastening
Offered by House Keeping

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this. Great for sleepovers., 29 Jan. 2015
This is a great extra bed for sleepovers. It folds and unfolds very easily. And tying it up on either side when not in use is quick and simple. Perfect.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11