Profile for Andrew Williamson > Reviews

Content by Andrew Williamson

Andrew Williamson

Ultranatura Aluminium Folding Chair, Korfu Series - Basic
Ultranatura Aluminium Folding Chair, Korfu Series - Basic

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy to sit on and they've been out in our garden all summer and look absolutely perfect., 30 Oct. 2015
Very well made, comfy to sit on and they've been out in our garden all summer and look absolutely perfect.

Toughees Girl's Christine Shoes Black 11 UK
Toughees Girl's Christine Shoes Black 11 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars I can see they're really well made shoes but they're ..., 30 Oct. 2015
I can see they're really well made shoes but they're a little too big at the moment, she'll probably fit them inn the new year at the rate her feet are growing.

Natural Ear Cleaner For Dogs - Gentle No Sting - Compliments The Treatment of Infections Caused By Ear Mites and Yeast - Dog Ear Cleanser for Dogs Eases Itchy Ears and Removes Wax Build Up
Offered by Pet-Plicity Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to use and keeps our Schnauzers ears beautifully clean, 30 Oct. 2015
We have a Mini Schnauzer who has very hairy and waxy ears, she hates having them messed about too much. Her reaction to having the ear cleaner applied was no different to when we just use a water and a very mild shampoo, she was absolutely okay with it. I wasn't sure it would do the job but we left it in for a while as recommended and we were really surprised to see just how well it did work. We can keep her ears clean now with very little effort or fuss, we've got a much happier Schnauzer who doesn't keep scratching her ears anymore.

AURAGLOW 10w Remote Control Colour Changing LED Light Bulb B22, Super Bright Warm White Dimmable Version - 2nd Gen - AG176
Offered by Safield Dist. Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Goes from deep ambient colours to bright white light in a click., 4 Feb. 2015
Great colour range plus the white light is very bright, useful when you need it. You can create a really nice ambience with the colours the dimmer control makes it easy to get the level of light you want. I've got two lights about 10 feet apart and you can control them both easily with the same remote control. You can also sync the special fade and colour change effects between multiple lamps when you use just one control.

Cyberjammies Alexandra Checks Top Women's Pyjamas Burgundy Mix Size 10
Cyberjammies Alexandra Checks Top Women's Pyjamas Burgundy Mix Size 10

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Wife, 23 April 2014
My wife had casually commented that her PJs were getting a bit old so I decided to order her some new ones online. PJs is about as brave as I'd get in terms of choosing my wife wardrobe. However I got lucky, she loves her Cyberjammies and I got a full 10 out of 10 in the approval ranking.

Thanks Cyberjammies :)

Sane New World: Taming the Mind
Sane New World: Taming the Mind

5.0 out of 5 stars A funny book with a very important message, 21 Oct. 2013
Ruby writes about mindfulness in a way that actually makes sense. Her open and honest account of her own mental illness adds a layer of reality and truth sometimes missing in more zen like approaches to mindfulness.