Profile for Mr. Colin Smith > Reviews

Content by Mr. Colin Smith

Mr. Colin Smith (Blackpool UK)

JML MicroTouch Micro Touch Max All-in-one Personal (Nose, Ear, Eyebrows, Neckline, Sideburns) Hair Trimmer Remover with Micro Precision Built in Light
Offered by onAd Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not perfect, 22 Oct. 2011
If only it was as good as it appears to be on the tv advert. Item seems to struggle even with quality new batteries. The search goes on to find a trimmer that does what it is supposed to. I'm disappointed.

Tonino Lamborghini 3.6 Volt Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
Tonino Lamborghini 3.6 Volt Lithium-Ion Screwdriver
Offered by Allbuyer Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 26 Nov. 2010
I've had this for a month now and although I have no specific complaint, it's nothing to write home about either. To be honest, I've had better. I was initially attracted by its looks and the write up, but when I get another I think I'll go and try one out at a store.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 13, 2011 1:06 AM GMT

Gibsons Puzzle - Port Isaac (500 pieces)
Gibsons Puzzle - Port Isaac (500 pieces)

5.0 out of 5 stars A quality jigsaw, 21 Jun. 2010
Sadly, I am keen on jigsaw puzzles and I have to say that this is a quality puzzle. It is also topical in as much as the TV series Doc Martin was filmed here.

BT Paragon 650 Telephone Answering Machine - Black
BT Paragon 650 Telephone Answering Machine - Black
Offered by total digital stores

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 4 April 2009
I have found this to be a quality handset which works well. I note the comment about the backlight but personally I don't find this to be a problem. The speakerphone is excellent and whilst the phone is a little slow to respond to selections from the contact list you can soon get used to this. I don't like the choices of ringtones but can live with what there is. For what the phone costs I find it excellent value for money.