Profile for julie d > Reviews

julie d

HoMedics MySpa Paraffin Wax Therapy System
HoMedics MySpa Paraffin Wax Therapy System

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 2 Jun 2013
It takes a long time to heat-up. About 2hours 30 minutes. I got free clear paraffin wax but clients preferred to have lavender or mandarin paraffin wax which I quite understand. I cant take it to other peoples/clients homes coz it takes too long to melt.

The Space of Love (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 3)
The Space of Love (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 2 Jun 2013
I couldn't put the book down. Lots of realisations came to me and Ive done a lot of pondering. This book spoke to my heart, I cried at the absolute pure love Anastasia has for all life.

Anastasia (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1)
Anastasia (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Refreshing, 2 Jun 2013
I enjoyed reading and absorbing all that was conveyed to me. Anastasia reached into my heart and I felt her truth. It made me stop and think and change my perspective. I would read a bit then I would have to stop and ponder on what I had read for a while. Slowly realisations kept coming. I have now read all of the books, I couldn't put them down. I am still processing all the information I have received from these series of books with a big satisfied smile on my face.

Hedgerow Medicine: Harvest and Make Your Own Herbal Remedies
Hedgerow Medicine: Harvest and Make Your Own Herbal Remedies
by Julie Bruton-Seal

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 2 Jun 2013
Very informative and helpful. This is one of those books that you keep forever because you will always find the answers you need in it. The descriptions, versatility, options given are very useful. This was a good buy.

The Ringing Cedars of Russia (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 2)
The Ringing Cedars of Russia (Ringing Cedars Series, Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 2 Jun 2013
This was good but Vladimir niggled me a bit. I enjoyed Anastasia though she touched my heart very deeply. I loved it.

New Paraffin Wax Protection Foot Gloves Synthetic Cotton Blue Soak off Gel
New Paraffin Wax Protection Foot Gloves Synthetic Cotton Blue Soak off Gel
Offered by Beauties Factory UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 2 Jun 2013
Cant get peoples feet in them. Need a Velcro opening to wrap round clients feet so paraffin wax doesn't peel off inplaces defeating the softening/pamper process.

Handmade Goat Milk Soap - All Natural Bars (approx. 42g each)
Handmade Goat Milk Soap - All Natural Bars (approx. 42g each)

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 2 Jun 2013
It is very small, like a token soap at a bed & breakfast. I expected the soap to feel creamy and it wasn't. The price of the soap was way too much. I will not be ordering again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 3, 2013 10:30 AM BST