Profile for Sg77 > Reviews

Hot Travel Girl lady Mustache Canvas Leopard School Book Campus Bag Backpack
Offered by TYFung
Price: 9.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school bag, 6 Aug 2014
Daughter so pleased with this, great quality and a good size so will fit everything in. Arrived on time, definitely recommend.

Frozen Disney Princess Anna Elsa Girls Backpack Rucksack Bag

ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror
ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gob smackingly good!!, 6 Aug 2014
A friend told me about this book a few years ago and to be honest it didn't grab me to want to read it even though she raved about it. However after stumbling across it on kindle I thought I'd try it and I'm so pleased I did! . I am a reader that needs to feel something about the characters and be drawn into a book on the first few pages and this doesn't disappoint! I ended up reading it in a day as I literally couldn't put this down. I haven't read a book in a while where my heart was pumping, felt scared, happy, angry and lots in between about the characters and situation that this story tells. All I can say is read this book, it won't disappoint and you will still be thinking about its characters and story long after you finish it.

Dead Man's Gift: Part Two
Dead Man's Gift: Part Two
Price: 0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read, 6 Aug 2014
I have always enjoyed Simon Kernick, his books are always fast paced and grab my attention from the first page. These short stories are of the same calibre, a fantastic read and a great way to be introduced to his style of writing if you have not come across him before, and if you haven't then you won't miss him again.

Alterna - Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner - (250ml)
Alterna - Caviar Repair RX Instant Recovery Conditioner - (250ml)
Offered by Live Salon
Price: 17.41

5.0 out of 5 stars Great on time service, 8 July 2014
Arrived earlier than expected, great product

Speedo Hydroturn Placement Splashback Swimsuit - Black/Raspberry Fill/Aquatic
Speedo Hydroturn Placement Splashback Swimsuit - Black/Raspberry Fill/Aquatic

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product, 16 Nov 2013
My daughter loved the costume, bought 2 sizes as was unsure of her sizing (having a growth spurt!) kept both of them as other daughter loved the design too. Good service from supplier too.