Profile for falcon > Reviews

Content by falcon

falcon

Skechers  Diamondback Tevor Trainers Men  White Weiß (OFWT) Size: 8 (42 EU)
Skechers Diamondback Tevor Trainers Men White Weiß (OFWT) Size: 8 (42 EU)

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable for wide feet, 23 July 2014
Appear to be well made, Good cushioning and comfort, I'm on my feet all day so this was key. I found my previous pair of skechers to be hard wearing and comfortable which is why I choose the brand again.

Pale Green Ghosts
Pale Green Ghosts

5.0 out of 5 stars A singer who bears all, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Pale Green Ghosts (Audio CD)
A brilliant collection of self deprecating and darkly humorous tracks which expose the pain of depression, lost love, addiction and personal destruction. There is a strong element of loathing of some previous lover evident, but hope and uplifting moments are present also. I was prompted to go and see John Grant and his band in concert and I wasn't disappointed, a top class performer. Highlights are GMF, Glacier, Vietnam and Pale green ghosts

My Friend Marx
My Friend Marx

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 13 May 2014
This review is from: My Friend Marx (Audio CD)
A great easy going/listening album which really grew on me, his voice reminds me of Ray Lamontagne in parts, a great guitar exponent most notably on the instrumental 'An African Day'. Other highlights for me are the excellent 'Hail', the anti war song 'Lord of War' and 'family reunion', but its all good, not one of those albums you have to skip through!

Post Tropical
Post Tropical

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy listening, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Post Tropical (Audio CD)
love this album the more I hear it. A great follow up to early in the morning same smooth falsetto tones with a more electronic sound.

Braun Series 5 5030s-5 Electric Shaver
Braun Series 5 5030s-5 Electric Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, great shaver, 30 Jan 2014
very happy with this purchase, I've had over two weeks of shaving before it indicated a recharge. Its easy to use with a rubber gripped finish and multi angle adjustment head helps give a close shave.

BLACK S LINE WAVE GEL SKIN PHONE CASE COVER ACCESSORY FOR SONY ERICSSON XPERIA T
Offered by FlashMart

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, snug fit, 19 Dec 2013
great fit, buttons to sides function perfectly within cover. I've dropped the phone a couple of times and the case saved from any damage. Had previously a wallet type cover which was bulkier and awkward when it came to using the camera and general.

Britax KIDFIX SICT ISOFIT High Backed Booster Group 2/3 (Black Thunder)
Britax KIDFIX SICT ISOFIT High Backed Booster Group 2/3 (Black Thunder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and user friendly, 16 Oct 2013
The isofix system makings installation easy. I have twins so bought two. They feel robust and the extra side impact cushions give added peace of mind should a crash ever happen. The kids look comfortable on long journeys particularly the head supports when they nod off, they also recline nicely for added comfort on those long trips.

DeWalt DC733C2 14.4V Drill Driver with 2 x Li-Ion Batteries
DeWalt DC733C2 14.4V Drill Driver with 2 x Li-Ion Batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 19 July 2012
Was looking for a versatile drill for general DIY work that had a Lithium battery
and a spare. Was surprised that a 'professional' brand fell within my budget, in
part due to the hefty discount on RRP. The drill is perfect for my needs, its robust yet
relatively light and recharges quickly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 20, 2012 11:48 AM BST

I Don't Want to Talk about it
I Don't Want to Talk about it
by Terrence Real

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifts the Lid on a western taboo, 23 Feb 2012
The author by use of case history analysis and his own personal experience of depression helps educate the reader. It has been an invaluable tool in my own personal journey and would be of help to anyone who is suffering from depression or those around them who wish to gain a better understanding of an illness that touches so many.