Profile for Rebecca > Reviews

Content by Rebecca

Rebecca

Page: 1 | 2
100 % Egyption Cotton 200 Thread Count, Double Duvet Cover + Pair Pillow [White]
Offered by Home Furnishing Co

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 20 Nov 2013
I do not think these are 100% egyption cotton. Mine have bobbled after a couple of months and are now in the bin.

Nightlights: Stories for You to Read to Your Child - To Encourage Calm, Confidence and Creativity
by Anne Civardi

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful little stories, 20 Nov 2013
My five year old son loves this book and so do I. They are the perfect length to read at bedtime and promote calmness and positivity. Very sweet :)

Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
Unstoppable Me!: 10 Ways to Soar Through Life
by Dr. Wayne Dyer

2.0 out of 5 stars :(, 20 Nov 2013
My son is five and I cannot get him interested in this book and I cant blame him. There is no story line. Each page describes a scenario and explains the way you should be. Love the idea but its just not engaging him.

Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm
Black Maxi Poster Frame - 61cm x 91.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap & cheerful, 20 Nov 2013
These frames are excellent quality for the price paid. I would highly recommend - Just remember to peel of the plastic protectors.

Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 3: The Scrap Rocket and Other Stories
Oxford Reading Tree Songbirds: Level 3: The Scrap Rocket and Other Stories
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Nov 2013
My son is five years old and this book is perfect for his reading ability (he is in year 1 and reading at the expected level). The stories are long enough for him to enjoy but also not too long that he gets bored. Some stories are too easy but this builds confidence and others he needs assistance with the bigger words. - Hope this helps.

The Gargoyle
The Gargoyle
by Andrew Davidson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Gargoyle (Paperback)
This book is in my top 5 of all time.
It is uncoventional and a true page turner! You wont be disappointed.

And the Mountains Echoed
And the Mountains Echoed

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 20 Nov 2013
Khaled Hosseini strikes again!
I find it extremely hard to find a book that I enjoy but I love Hosseini's writing style and the fascinating stories that he conjures up. I was addicted from the first page and I cannot wait until his next fiction :)

Last Lions [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Last Lions [DVD] [2011] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Dereck Joubert
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 20 Nov 2013
The Last Lions is a heart breaking, beautiful and fascinating film that haunts me.
As you follow a lioness struggle to keep herself and her cubs alive you cant help but be moved by her determination and strength. It is beautifully shot and I did shed a few tears.

Tobacco Smoke Pipe - Churchwarden No 14 - High Quality From the Root of Pear Wood - Briar Equivalent - Hand Made
Offered by Remocon JSC

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Sep 2013
The product is exactly what I expected it to be. It's very lightweight and came on time. I would recommend it

The Mess Monster
The Mess Monster

1.0 out of 5 stars The Boring Monster, 13 Aug 2013
This review is from: The Mess Monster (Kindle Edition)
The boring monster would have been a better title for this book.
A very short story without a lot of substance. Unfortunately I cannot recommend.

Page: 1 | 2