Profile for Neil Smith > Reviews

Content by Neil Smith

Neil Smith (Milton Keynes)

Hilfiger Denim Felix CN Short Sleeve 3 Logo Men's T-Shirt Peacoat XX-Large
Hilfiger Denim Felix CN Short Sleeve 3 Logo Men's T-Shirt Peacoat XX-Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Grrrrrr...... Tiger!, 10 May 2012
The T-Shirt appears to be made from good quality cotton, and it has a really nice soft feel to it. It's a nice fit - not too tight, whilst not a shapeless tent. I think the design is good and quite retro.

Ogio Shoester Bag - Indigo
Ogio Shoester Bag - Indigo
Offered by GolfOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality shoe bag, 2 July 2010
This review is from: Ogio Shoester Bag (Sports)
I bought this as a fathers day present, and I was really impressed (so was my dad). I knew Ogio were a good make, and therefore it would be good quality, but I was suprised at how good it was for the money.
Its ventilated so wet shoes shouldn't stink too badly if left in it, and there's a little padded divider between the shoes to keep them in place when carrying it around. There's also a small pocket to keep spare spikes/spike key in which is a nice touch. All in all it's top.

New Classic Toys 0402 Ladybug Drum (Wooden Box)
New Classic Toys 0402 Ladybug Drum (Wooden Box)

5.0 out of 5 stars Bang on, 20 Jan. 2010
I bought this as a gift for my daughter at Xmas, and she loves it.
It comes with two drum sticks, and a nice box.
It appears to be very good quality.

NEWLink 16" Laptop Carry Case
NEWLink 16" Laptop Carry Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic value for money, 20 Jan. 2010
I was dubious about buying this bag as it was so cheap, but I was very impressed.
The bag itself is quite spacious and the pocket is also quite large.
The bag easily swallows my 15.6" laptop and power lead etc.
Only slight gripe is the handle feels a bit cheap.

Callaway Warbird Plus Golf Balls - 12pk (Old Version)
Callaway Warbird Plus Golf Balls - 12pk (Old Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good beginner ball, 17 Jan. 2010
I play off of 28, and I think this is a really good basic ball. It has a nice flight, goes straighter than other balls, and isn't a hard rock.

Breil Sterling Silver Ladies Battio Necklace
Breil Sterling Silver Ladies Battio Necklace

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely & stylish, 6 Jan. 2010
I bought this necklace for my wife for Xmas, and she absolutely loves it.
The heart itself is about 3cm across, and has a nice weight to it - not too light or heavy.
The chain is nice and simple, and has a large clasp.

Invicta Men's Collection Black Ion Plated Chronograph Watch 5654
Invicta Men's Collection Black Ion Plated Chronograph Watch 5654

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a big one!, 14 Dec. 2009
I got this watch as a gift, and I love it!
The watch is very big and heavy, so it's not the watch for someone with weak wrists.
It looks very well made, and so far keeps good time. It's my new going out watch.

D&G DW0385 Ocean Diva Stainless Steel Ladies Bracelet Watch
D&G DW0385 Ocean Diva Stainless Steel Ladies Bracelet Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch!, 8 Dec. 2009
I bought this watch as an Xmas present for my wife (I hope she doesn't see this review before Xmas day), and I'm really pleased with it.
She told me she wanted a classy watch, and I trawled/fought round the shops but couldn't see anything for the money I wanted to spend.
I saw this watch on Amazon, and thought it looked nice, and great value, so took a chance and ordered it.
This watch looks even nicer in the flesh. The branding is nice and subtle, and the bracelet links give it a nice style.
The packaging was really nice as well, in a silver D&G drawstring bag.
A fantastic gift for the special woman in your life
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2009 9:08 AM GMT

TomTom GO - Carry Case & Strap
TomTom GO - Carry Case & Strap

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, 9 Aug. 2009
A very snug fit for the satnav. You'd think someone hadn't measured it correctly it's that tight. Everytime I zip it up I'm scared the zip is going to break as it's going around the corners.
I made a poor decision not listening to the other reviewers.

TomTom GO 540 Satellite Navigation System - LIVE UK & ROI
TomTom GO 540 Satellite Navigation System - LIVE UK & ROI

1.0 out of 5 stars Check your compatability, 9 Aug. 2009
I bought this satnav, as it was the latest Tomtom, with all the whistles and bells. this is the first satnav I've owned, so I can only compare it to what I'd want from a satnav.
In short - it ain't worth it.
I was going to go for the Go 520, but at the last minute opted to spend the extra cash for the new features. I'm driving about 100 miles a day to and from work, so wanted one with handsfree, to make sure I could make calls without being nicked. Stupidly I didn't check my phone (Nokia N95)was compatable with the new model. I new it was compatable with the Go 520, so assumed it would be ok with the Go 540. How wrong. It works fine for about a week, and then the machine crashes, and I have to connect it to the PC to reset it. TomToms response was "we can't support all mobile phones". I pointed out to them that they supported my phone on the previous version, and my phone isn't that old, but they're not bothered.
With regards to the new features - they're not all that. I can't work out how spending c.£10 a month could equate to good value for money?
Don't do it, buy a cheap version.