Profile for ck > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Trust Bling-Bling Compact Wired Optical Mouse
Trust Bling-Bling Compact Wired Optical Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, 7 Dec 2012
I bought this item as i was fed up with having to change batteries on a cordless mouse. this is absolutely stunning to look and lights up blue and pink when in use. i totally love it and would recommend it to anyone. i wish i had bought it before the cordless. you may not like the cord but if you dont mind it this is a must. Cant rate it high enough.

Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Game Trade Online

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 10 July 2012
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
I was disappointed with this game. not sure if it is a fault with the game or not but when i try to undo all mistakes in the link game it only does the last mistake so a lot of hints have to be used and i have no idea if it is undoing mistakes or actual correct moves.

I have the following games which were much better.

I have to say this game is boring and doesnt do what its supposed to do as above.

Tango And Cash [DVD] [1989]
Tango And Cash [DVD] [1989]
Dvd ~ Sylvester Stallone

5.0 out of 5 stars tango and cash, 5 Sep 2011
This review is from: Tango And Cash [DVD] [1989] (DVD)
i dont really need to review this. any fan of Sly will love all his films. I havent watched it yet but know I will love it. I would recommend any one to watch Sly films.

Big fan I think.

37 Inch Dora The Explorer Shaped Character Foil Balloon (CS51)
37 Inch Dora The Explorer Shaped Character Foil Balloon (CS51)
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars dora balloon, 5 Sep 2011
i would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Dora was lovely and big, just how I like balloons. If I have any criticism it is that the balloon arrive just in an envelope and i expected it to be at least in a foil wrapper.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldnt recommend, 31 May 2011
i was very disappointed in this item. it wasnt cheap and was a birthday present. i was embarrassed to give it as a present and had to apologise for the quality of it. the quality was terrible and looked very cheap and tinny. would not recommend it.

Jigsaw Puzzle Roll Holder with Free 1000 piece Jigsaw (Jigroll) (270) - Roll up and move your jigsaw in minutes
Offered by Gadget Planet

3.0 out of 5 stars Good and bad, 21 Mar 2011
you wanted me to rate it as a toy and it isnt so dont take any notice of that rating.

I was very happy with this item but not sure how practical it is. it doesnt lay very flat on the table and the puzzle pieces arent so mobile as they keep sticking to the fabric. to carry around is very good.

Overall the puzzle is mobile which is what you need as you dont need to keep taking up table space. But puzzle making is made slightly harder because of what I mentioned above.

I dont think in hindsight i would buy another one i think i will just keep my puzzles on a board.

Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge (Nintendo DS)
Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge (Nintendo DS)

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring and disappointing, 24 Feb 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
I thought this item was very boring and repetitive. To top it all it doesnt save the game as its going through. I got an extremely long way into the game and it lost it all. This happened 2 or 3 times and I now dont want to play the game as I know I am only repeating it over and over again. It drives you scatty.

Would not recommend any one to buy it.

Jolina Ballerina 34cm Doll
Jolina Ballerina 34cm Doll

3.0 out of 5 stars Havent had a chance to see yet as its a christmas present, 7 Dec 2010
This review is from: Jolina Ballerina 34cm Doll (Toy)
I'm sorry i cant review yet as a christmas present. i have already given a review regarding delivery etc.

Mahjong Quest Expeditions (Nintendo DS)
Mahjong Quest Expeditions (Nintendo DS)
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars would recommend, 14 Sep 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am very happy with this item. it is suitable for all ages and i should know being a nan to 8 grandchildren. both myself and they like it and it is easy to pick up and carry on with the game as it saves as it goes. would recommend

Page: 1 | 2 | 3