Profile for C.WIM87 > Reviews

Content by C.WIM87

C.WIM87

Page: 1 | 2
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3)
Allegiant (Divergent, Book 3)
by Veronica Roth

5.0 out of 5 stars If you loved hunger games you'll love this., 22 Jun 2014
I can't recommend these books enough! After reading the hunger games I really wanted another series to get into, and these filled that gap.
Loved these final book in the series as much as I loved the previous two.
The book keeps you in suspense with the action, while still keeping the the romantic side, which combined keeps you gripped throughout.

Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Davina McCall

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 22 Jun 2014
This review is from: Davina - Fit in 15 [DVD] (DVD)
After reading other reviews I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep up with this DVD. But it's great! Being able to find a spare 15 minutes and know your getting a great workout is really good. Yes the DVD pushes you, but for just 15 minutes and then a 5 minute cool down, it's worth it!

WMA 3.5mm car audio aux retractable cable lead for ipod shuffle mp3 iphone black
Offered by EXCITES

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 22 Jun 2014
Really handy, as I've had long wires that get caught and tangled before. Only problem is it isn't easy to get to completely recoil.

Rheme One Easytouch In Car Holder for Apple Iphone 6 / 5 / 4 / 4s / 3G / 3 and Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Nexus
Offered by AVOCADO DEALS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great,, 22 Jun 2014
Read other reviews and thought I'd give it ago! Wasn't disappointed! I just used it on a really long car journey and it was great, no sign of falling of the windscreen!

Best Day Of My Life
Best Day Of My Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Best Day Of My Life (MP3 Download)
I Love the song! Really upbeat and makes me think of summer! This will 100% be on my summer playlist!

Bright Side Caddy - Hippy Tea Drinkers Are Fruitier
Bright Side Caddy - Hippy Tea Drinkers Are Fruitier

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect :), 15 Dec 2013
Exactly what I wanted! Came really quickly too and well packaged!
It's going to make the prefect addition to my friends secret Santa gift.

EARLYBIRD SAVINGS Black Game Boy Style Silicone Case Cover Skin for iPhone5 iPhone 5 5G 6th + Free Screen Protector & Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus
Offered by MK Malls

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 26 Aug 2013
Good case, fits really well on the iPhone 5, boyfriend really happy with it. Shame the delivery is so long though.

101 Drama Games For Children: Fun and Learning with Acting and Make-believe (Hunter House Smartfun Book) (Smartfun Activity Books)
by Paul Rooyacker

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful, 26 July 2013
This is a really good book for ideas of all ages. As a more experienced drama teaching, I found a lot of the exercises useful for inspiration for larger activities.

Webkinz Blue Whale Soft Toy
Webkinz Blue Whale Soft Toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 26 July 2013
This review is from: Webkinz Blue Whale Soft Toy (Toy)
So soft! Brought it for my friend who is expecting a baby and she loved it! Looks exactly like it does in the picture

Becoming a Secondary School Teacher: How to Make a Success of your Initial Teacher Training
by Peter Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I bought it!, 16 Oct 2011
First book i bought for my teacher training and it was really good at being honest of what to expect, and then giving great advice of how to handle it.
Split into really easy to read chapters too.

Page: 1 | 2