Profile for cs65dos > Reviews

Mosquito
Mosquito
Price: 7.02

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: Mosquito (Audio CD)
What a disappointment!! I love all that YYYs have produced previously. In my opinion Mosquito as an album sounds like it has been put together with filler tracks to pad out a few good songs. I've listened to the album through over and over with the hope I was missing something and it would grow on me. 'Area 52' and 'Buried Alive' get skipped, they are that poor. What a shame from one of my favourite bands. Enjoy the back catalogue and give this one a miss.

Electrolux Z2954A Enviro Vac Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux Z2954A Enviro Vac Cyclonic Upright Vacuum Cleaner

1.0 out of 5 stars Good... for a month or so, 19 July 2011
Do you have too much time on your hands? Are you the kind of person who likes stripping down a machine before each use?... Then this is the vac for you!

First month or so of use, this thing was good. Decent performance. I'm a young guy so didn't have issues with it's size/weight like some other reviewers. I'm also not really fussed about the noise.

I have now replaced this Vacuum with a Dyson before i felt the need to destroy it after another hoovering session that took THREE TIMES longer than it should. I have a fairly busy life and thoroughly clean the house through each week end. Now though, it would seem, that the Vac needs stripping down and all filters cleaning before each use to get enough suction to suck up a feather that's shed from a pillow - truth not exaggeration. Also, when switching on the vac it kicks out more dust/dirt then you are likely about to pick up off the floor. I had contacted Electrolux customer service about this and was told that these symptoms should be resolved with a proper clean of the filters. I even had the nice lady talk me through the cleaning process over the phone to ensure that I had done it all correctly.

Sure it's cheaper than others, but it is a very poor piece of kit in my opinion and I have been very disappointed. Pull up your socks Mr Electrolux, this simply will not do.