ARRAY(0xafd9b84c)

Profile for jessmay_93 > Reviews

Content by jessmay_93

jessmay_93 "Jess" (Sheffield, UK)

Shallow Bed
Shallow Bed
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great band, great album, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Shallow Bed (MP3 Download)
Saw them live last year and they were incredible. Therefore thought I would buy their album. Great buy, would recommend!

How Children Learn Language (Cambridge Approaches to Linguistics)
How Children Learn Language (Cambridge Approaches to Linguistics)
by William O'Grady
Price: 20.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 15 Feb 2013
As I am studying English Language at University, I foudn this book very useful for the Child Language Acquisition modules. The explanations are concise and very clear. Would definitely recommend for students of English, or for those just interested in Child Language Acquisition!

Ramozz @ HQ Digital Voice Recorder Dictaphone 4Gb Phone Record Mp3
Ramozz @ HQ Digital Voice Recorder Dictaphone 4Gb Phone Record Mp3
Offered by Sunwood-UK
Price: 13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Feb 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend so he could use it for lectures and he loves it! Would definitely recommend, especially for students!

BestDealUK Roadside Safety Jogging Cross Training Reflective Armband Blinking Lights

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for jogging in the winter/night, 15 Feb 2013
During the winter months I was often a little nervous about running in the dark, so thoguht I would purchase this to make sure I was safe on the roads. It does the job well, with 3 different light settings (varying flash speed etc.), though my own slight problem is sometimes the elastic comes a little loose when I run. It's not that big of a problem, and for the price it's definitely a bargain!

501 German Verbs
501 German Verbs
by Henry Strutz

4.0 out of 5 stars :), 5 Mar 2011
This review is from: 501 German Verbs (Paperback)
I was really pleased with my purchase and have definitely used it a lot! I'm studying German at A-
level and this book is extremely useful. The layout is easy to read and the condition of the book is very good, looks un-used. Came earlier than the given delivery time estimate which was really good. Would definitely recommend the book and the seller too! :D

"BBC" German Grammar
"BBC" German Grammar
by Guido Rings
Price: 5.03

4.0 out of 5 stars Grammar Book., 30 Dec 2010
This review is from: "BBC" German Grammar (Paperback)
I bought this to help with my A-Level studies, and it's been great. The layout is simple to follow and all grammar tips are explained very clearly. Overall very impressed with the product and would definitely recommend it! Came on time and well packaged, even with the tempermental weather conditions. :)