Profile for Herman Eeckhaut > Reviews

Napa Valley: The Land, the Wine, the People
Napa Valley: The Land, the Wine, the People
by Robert Mondavi

5.0 out of 5 stars Napa Valley : The Land, the Wine, the People, 4 Jan 2014
It is a very professional and good documented book at a reasonable price. I admire the efforts that have been made by Robert Mondavi for the wineworld.

Spectacular Wineries of Sonoma County: A Captivating Tour of Established, Estate and Boutique Wineries
by M. J. Wickham
Price: 18.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Wineries of Sonoma County, 4 Jan 2014
I lve the serie of "Spectacular Wineries". It are very good documented and professional books at a reasonable price. I am waiting for the next issue of Britih Columbia.

Spectacular Wineries Californias Central Coast
Spectacular Wineries Californias Central Coast
by LLC Panache Partners
Price: 33.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Wineries Califorinas Central Coast, 4 Jan 2014
I love the serie of " Spezctacular Wineries". It are very good documented and professional books at a reasonable price. I am waiting for the next issue of British Columbia.

Spectacular Wineries of the Napa Valley: A Captivating Tour of Established, Estate & Boutique Wineries: A Captivating Tour of Established, Estate and Boutique Wineries
by M. J. Wickham
Price: 34.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Wineries of the Napa Valley, 4 Jan 2014
I love the serie of "Spectacular Wineries". It are very good documented and professional books at a reasonable price. I am waiting for the next issue of British Columbia.

Spectacular Wineries of Ontario: A Captivating Tour of Established, Estate and Boutique Wineries
by John Szabo
Price: 24.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular Wineries of Ontario, 4 Jan 2014
I love the serie of "Spectacular Wineries". It are very good documentede and professional books at a reasonable price. I am waiting for the next issue of British Columbia.

Spectacular Wineries of Washington
Spectacular Wineries of Washington
by Tom Douglas
Price: 32.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular wineries of Washington, 4 Jan 2014
I love the serie of "Spectacular wineries". It are very good documented and professional books at a reasonable price. I am waiting for the next issue of British Columbia.

Hidden Napa Valley: Revised and Expanded Edition
Hidden Napa Valley: Revised and Expanded Edition
by Wes Walker
Price: 11.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden Napa Valley, 4 Jan 2014
I am very interessed in Californian wines and of course in Napa Valley. The book itself is not a large work, but it is interessing

Chilean Wine: The Heritage
Chilean Wine: The Heritage
by Rodrigo Alvarado
Price: 22.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Chilean wine : The heritage, 4 Jan 2014
I am very interesssed in Chilean wines and wine-books. They are very fruity and the climate is excellent. For me ,it are almost bio-wines.

A Vineyard in Napa
A Vineyard in Napa
by Shafer
Price: 17.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect service, 17 Nov 2013
This review is from: A Vineyard in Napa (Hardcover)
I like californian wine and I am interessed in all books that refer to this subject, . I am grateful for the reasonable price.