Profile for Aura Popa > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Esselte Presentation Ring Binder Polypropylene 4 D-Ring 60mm A4 White Ref 49706
Esselte Presentation Ring Binder Polypropylene 4 D-Ring 60mm A4 White Ref 49706

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice folders, 14 May 2013
I needed a folder with a lot of space to stuck into it up to 500 pages.
This ones are perfect and very good quality. I highly recommend them.

Surgi Wax BRAZILIAN WAXING KIT Microwave Hair Removal Kit For Intimate Areas
Surgi Wax BRAZILIAN WAXING KIT Microwave Hair Removal Kit For Intimate Areas

5.0 out of 5 stars Microwave wax, 2 April 2013
This is absolutely lovely! I use it in very sensitive parts of my body. I have fair skin, very sensitive. The heat of the wax is not so high, my skin doesnt get burnt and it really worked for me!

Absolute Financial English: English for Finance and Accounting
Absolute Financial English: English for Finance and Accounting
by Julie Pratten

5.0 out of 5 stars ICFE Exam?, 2 April 2013
This is a very good book to prepare yourself for the ICFE exam. There are tips for the exam, but there are other grammar and vocabulary books that can help you improve your score for this exam.

Cambridge ESOL International Certificate in Financial English: Textbook: Workbook (Int Cert Financial Eng Workbk)
by BPP Learning Media

5.0 out of 5 stars Exam practice, 2 April 2013
This book is divided in big chapters of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking (the ICFE exam parts). It helps you with tips what to do and what not to do in each part of the exam. There are also exam paper examples (2-4 exercises per each situation). But if you want to improve your English in order to pass this exam, I would recommend you to get a grammar book and to read as much as you can The Economist (magazine) or other financial channels.

Lamberts Soya Lecithin 1200mg - 120 Caps
Lamberts Soya Lecithin 1200mg - 120 Caps

5.0 out of 5 stars Lecithin, 2 April 2013
I needed lecithin cause in one month time I ll have to pass some exams and my memory needs to be helped in a natural way. There are 120 capsules (max 4 per day)

Home Health Castor Oil Cold Pressed and Cold Processed 473 ml
Home Health Castor Oil Cold Pressed and Cold Processed 473 ml
Offered by STRATTON UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry hair?, 2 April 2013
I bought this castor oil as I heard many good reviews about it (esp. Home Health version as beeing cold pressed/processed). I used it until now for 2 times. My hair is dry (I dye it blonde) and my scalp also. I apply it simply on my hair and scalp with the help of a brush and a comb. I keep it for 4 hours under a plastic bag (so that is getting warmer and the oil is having more effect) and I wash it with some Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo and conditioner (for a mild action) and I can see differences! Love it!

Advanced Grammar in Use Book with Answers and CD-ROM: A Self-Study Reference and Practice Book for Advanced Learners of English
by Martin Hewings
Edition: CD-ROM

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 April 2013
Can you say you love a grammar book? Definitely with this one! There are 100 chapters (one page theory, one page exercises). On the CD you will find other exercises related to each chapter. It is a very useful book for those who want to do self study and the exercise level is moderate.

Lamberts, Rutin & Vitamin 500mg + Riboflavonoids,90 Tablets.
Lamberts, Rutin & Vitamin 500mg + Riboflavonoids,90 Tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitamin C, 2 April 2013
As the human body is not producing vitamin C and we need it, this is a very nice way to help yourself. There are 90 tablets (max. 2 per day).

Get Rid of Your Accent for Business: Pt. 3: The English Pronunciation and Speech Training Manual (Elocution)
by Olga Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Accent? No problem!, 2 April 2013
This book is very useful for business people and for those who work in this area. Although I would not recommend you to buy the previous two books of the series as many chapters repeat themselves (but with economic terms).

Get Rid of Your Accent: Advanced Level Pt. 2: The English Speech Training Manual (Part 2)
by Linda James

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 27 Feb. 2013
I had practiced half of the first volume of this series. The second part seems to be more advanced. You can even receive a voucher from the authors to get cheaper lessons in London with them! :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6