Profile for Aura Popa > Reviews

Content by Aura Popa

Aura Popa

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Elacs Premium Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Note II / N7100 - Value Pack of 12 (Anti-glare)
Offered by ESonline

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 26 Nov 2013
no bubbles, no extra glare, no reflection. I would definitely recommend it. the size is good. good quality and the touch feature is not affected by this screen protector.

M-Tech® 8 X Replacement Toothbrush Heads Compatible with ORAL-B Electric Toothbrushes (2 x 4 pack)

3.0 out of 5 stars okay, 26 Nov 2013
the brush is a little bit harder than the original Braun ones. I use them for brushing my leather shoes. I would not use them for cleaning teeth.

44" SUIT COVER CARRIER BAG FOR TRAVEL- With Handles & Accessory Pocket
44" SUIT COVER CARRIER BAG FOR TRAVEL- With Handles & Accessory Pocket
Offered by Hangerworld

5.0 out of 5 stars nice ones, 26 Nov 2013
good price and the quality it is exactly as the one showed in the photos. There is a place to store shoes as well (a pocket design for it). Definitely recommend it!

Trixie Pico 5904 Traveller Transport Box 30 x 21 x 23 cm
Trixie Pico 5904 Traveller Transport Box 30 x 21 x 23 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars nice traveller box, 26 Nov 2013
bought this for the daughter of one of my friends who has 2 guinea pigs (each 1 kg). They fit nicely in it while she is cleaning their cage. it is also useful for transportation or on the way to the vet.

Gelert Strong Yet Light Fold Flat Cargo Duffle Bag Various Sizes From 60l to 140l (Jumbo 140L, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bag!, 26 Nov 2013
I had bought one exactly the same in May. It lasted many trips. I can pack the entire bed in this bag (without vacuum storage bags). Now I ordered 2 more cargo bags. The material is amazing. I traveled by plane with this bag and is very good. Enough to put up to 32 kg items in it for the cargo (some airlines accept 32 kg/bag but the bag is too small to get those extra kilos). The bag is light. Very easy to pack it when empty. The color is black, so no extra dirt is noticeable.

Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts 1kg/35oz
Dead Sea Spa Magik Dead Sea Bath Salts 1kg/35oz

5.0 out of 5 stars nice for foot spa, 23 Nov 2013
I got this as an extra pressie for my bf for his bday when I got him a foot spa as well. He really enjoyed the foot spa and the effect of this salt. One teaspoon is enough for one foot spa session and it is leaves the skin hydrated and nice.

Kohl Minerals by L'Oreal Paris Powder Eye Liner Black 01
Kohl Minerals by L'Oreal Paris Powder Eye Liner Black 01
Offered by KrazyGirlCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Mineral, powerful, 23 Nov 2013
It is a powerful eyeliner. You have to be very careful not to spread it everywhere as it is based on minerals and it is a powder, but if you have that skill is worth it. I have oily skin and I sweat a lot so I can not wear creamy or liquid make up as everything starts to run all over my face. The mineral make up is powerful in coverage and is not going everywhere.

MOS 2010 Study Guide for Microsoft® Word Expert, Excel® Expert, Access®, and SharePoint® (Mos Study Guide)
by John Pierce

5.0 out of 5 stars If you really want to pass your MOS Expert is a must have!, 23 Nov 2013
If you really want to pass your MOS Expert is a must have! I did all the exercises from here twice before each exam (I had one eaxm at a time... usually once a week) and I passed all of them with no retakes and no extra training from any other company.

XXL Pro Curl Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline Very Black
XXL Pro Curl Waterproof Mascara by Maybelline Very Black
Offered by BeautifyMe Cosmetics

3.0 out of 5 stars not so waterproof, 23 Nov 2013
this is not so waterproof... I dont know what is the matter with it... I bought it before , but that time from Boots and that one was almost a pain to take it off afterwards... but this one... one walk in the UK humid air and you get yourself with panda-eyes... :( I gave 3 starts because if you are very careful, then it is good value for money and looks good

Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy
Beurer FB25 Footspa with Magnetic Field Therapy

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, 23 Nov 2013
I bought this as a present for a person that has EU 47 size (12 UK). I bought it as a bday pressie. I was worried his feet will not fit in it, but there is even a 5cm more space for somebody with bigger feet... so you really have to be gigantic not to fit in it.
The water is kept VERY HOT and the bubbles are nice.
The vibration effect is enjoyable as well.
As for the sound (when all the features are used: hot+vibrations+bubbles) is not very loud.
I would definitely recommended for people with painful feet or just for relaxation.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6