Profile for Cutiepiekyo > Reviews

2000W 2KW ELECTRIC PORTABLE FAN HEATER HOT & COOL C
2000W 2KW ELECTRIC PORTABLE FAN HEATER HOT & COOL C
Offered by express trading

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend it., 25 Nov. 2013
This has been a godsend! It's very good at heating up my room very quickly and while it is noisy, it's no noisier than fans used in the summer would be so I barely notice it. The only problem I have is that it does omit a strange odor when first used, although it does seem to die down with subsequent use. Overall for this price, it is a very good product and extremely easy to use.

Purple 3M METERS USB DATA SYNC CHARGER CABLE LEAD FOR IPhone 4 4S 3G 3GS IPod IPad
Offered by crazy4fones

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 25 Nov. 2013
Its so nice to comfortably charge my phone in bed and not have to unplug it when I move to my desk and it's compatible with the plug I originally got with my IPhone. Would highly recommend.

Philips SHS4848/10 Coloured Earhook Headphones - White / Pink
Philips SHS4848/10 Coloured Earhook Headphones - White / Pink
Offered by Design&Trade

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Nov. 2013
Bought these before and loved them! Excellent crystal clear sound and the cord is long enough for you to put in your trouser pocket comfortably. Would highly recommend! I only wish they came in purple.

10 X Duracell MN9100 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
10 X Duracell MN9100 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
Offered by Battery Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, fast and good quality what more do you need?, 22 July 2012
This was a definitely a very good buy. The batteries all came within one day of being dispatched and considering the good make of these batteries at this price you just can't go wrong. I'm extremely happy with the product and would definitely buy again.

Kit Heath Womens Sterling Silver and Freshwater Pearls Wisteria Drop Earrings 5021FP

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 9 Jan. 2011
A bit smaller than I thought, but still absolutely gorgeous. I bought one for my mum and one for my best friend and they both absolutely loved them. A well-worth it buy :)