Profile for V. Walpole > Reviews

Content by V. Walpole

V. Walpole "mrs devere" (kent england)

FLORAL & STRIPED Poly Cotton Duvet Cover Bed Quilt Cover Bedding Set Red ( burgundy claret wine pink beige ) King size Duvet Cover ( kingsize shabby chic )
Offered by Just Contempo

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a good match., 2 Oct 2013
I love this cover I had been searching every where to get a colour match for my newly decorated bedroom and its perfect. love the price as well.

Sodastream Flavouring Syrup Lemon and Lime 500 ml Bottle (Pack of 6)
Sodastream Flavouring Syrup Lemon and Lime 500 ml Bottle (Pack of 6)
Price: 18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with the purchase, 2 Oct 2013
I was very pleased with the product and the price, we dont seem to be able to buy this flavour in the supermarkets where we live, every other flavour but not Lemon and LIme.

Crocs Unisex Baya Navy Clog 10126-410-720 12 UK
Crocs Unisex Baya Navy Clog 10126-410-720 12 UK
Price: 24.92

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant love these, 31 July 2013
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Baya Clog (Apparel)
The only complaint I have is that I had to re-order a larger size this time as a 12 did t fit, the return service is brilliant.

Falcon 546522 Round Pie Dish Country Cream 22cm
Falcon 546522 Round Pie Dish Country Cream 22cm
Offered by One Click Wonder
Price: 7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, 7 Nov 2011
I am very pleased with my pie dish as I do a lot of cooking and prefer metal dishes to cook pastry,it is also the perfect size for my small family.

Little Gypsy: A Life of Freedom, a Time of Secrets
Little Gypsy: A Life of Freedom, a Time of Secrets
by Roxy Freeman
Price: 5.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank and Honest, 31 Oct 2011
This book is absolutely brilliant, could not put it down once I started it, it is a very frank and honest account of this authors life as I do know of the family.

Xavax coffee capsule holder "Donatore" for 36 Nespresso capsules
Xavax coffee capsule holder "Donatore" for 36 Nespresso capsules
Price: 11.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ok for small amounts, 3 Jun 2011
This item is ok for small amount of capsules but if you are big coffee drinkers like us you are for ever filling it up and the top ones dont stay in place they fall off

Leifheit PerfectRoll Sushi Maker, Plastic, Black
Leifheit PerfectRoll Sushi Maker, Plastic, Black
Price: 11.78

5.0 out of 5 stars easy sushi for beginners, 3 Jun 2011
This item is brilliant for Sushi beginners like myself, it is so much easier than using a roll mat (very difficult) and it makes just what it says perfect roll.

Vauxhall/Opel Corsa Petrol and Diesel Service and Repair Manual: Oct 2000 to Sept 2003 (Haynes Service and Repair Manuals)
by A. K. Legg
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 24 Aug 2010
This book was very good value for money and we found every thing we needed in it

Euro Firefighter: Global Firefighting Strategy and Tactics, Command and Control and Firefighter Safety
by Paul Grimwood
Price: 23.51

5.0 out of 5 stars very good reading as I am australian fire fighter, 22 Jun 2009
This is a very good book for fire fighters who are really in to their job as most are