Profile for Laura > Reviews

Yahtzee Dice
Yahtzee Dice
Offered by Grasshopper Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN FUN FUN, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Yahtzee Dice (Toy)
This is a great game for everyone. It is a game of chance and so anyone could win. It is also a great way to test your maths skills in a fun way as you are always trying to get the highest score. it comes in a nice compact box with a dice rolling container and a little tray to put your dice in. I would recommend it and mine has had lots of use.

Marvel Comics Official Calendar 2013
Marvel Comics Official Calendar 2013
by Danilo
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great calendar, 4 July 2013
This is a good quality product and exactly as described. There is enough space to write things onto it and each page has a great action picture.

Yatzy+ FREE
Yatzy+ FREE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 4 July 2013
This review is from: Yatzy+ FREE (App)
This is a great fun game of chance. It is fun as a solo game or with friends and also tests your maths :)

151 A4 Magnetic photo Paper, Stationery
151 A4 Magnetic photo Paper, Stationery
Offered by best deal 4 u

3.0 out of 5 stars Good paper., 4 July 2013
I looked for this paper everywhere and this is the best place I found. The Paper is however very hard to print onto and could not be done on a regular ink jet. I had to take my to staples and even there it jammed there machine but worked eventually. I did get my project done eventually so it is good paper .. I bough two packs and unfortunately one pack was unusable as the paper had creased down the middle. This was probably a one off so don't let it put you off..

Tangram Aktuell: Kurs- Und Arbeitsbuch 3 - Lektion 1-4 MIT CD Zum Arbeitsbuch
Tangram Aktuell: Kurs- Und Arbeitsbuch 3 - Lektion 1-4 MIT CD Zum Arbeitsbuch
by Dallpiazza

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality book., 4 July 2013
Good book, I bought mine for university and so it worked well for the course. It is however all in german (as perhaps expected) which means it may be difficult to use if you are teaching yourself.It contains a lot of varied information and has lots of means of testing yourself. It also has a cd that aids some of the revision.

Safe House
Safe House

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, kept me hooked., 4 July 2013
This review is from: Safe House (Kindle Edition)
This was a really good read. Different to other books I have read. It gets better the further you read as the story starts to unwind and more connections are made. I would recommend this book.

Stabilo Point 88 Fineliner Pen Water-based Tip 0.4mm Line Black Ref 88/46 [Pack of 10]

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., 4 July 2013
I bought these pens as I knew they were a good make and much better value for money on Amazon than any high street shop. The pens are really good quality and I will be buying more when they run out.

On The Island
On The Island

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating and Exciting, 4 July 2013
This review is from: On The Island (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend this book to anyone. It was a really great read and caught my attention from the start,I didn't want to put it down. I really felt connected to the characters and even felt emotional about a chicken (this will make sense when you read it) A lot of the book is based on an island but it doesn't get boring. Read it... looking forward to her next book.

The Note
The Note

3.0 out of 5 stars Good book - lots of spelling errors., 4 July 2013
This review is from: The Note (Kindle Edition)
This book was a quick average read. The story line was nice with some twists but most of it was a bit predictable. I was however a bit put off by quite a few blatant spelling errors which was a bit annoying but maybe thats just me.

Helix Butterfly Queen Pencil Case
Helix Butterfly Queen Pencil Case

3.0 out of 5 stars My pencil case didn't arrive :(, 4 July 2013
I was happy when I found this product as it was just what I was looking for... I can't however rate the product itself as I never received it. It was only after the purchasing that I was then told it was out of stock, even though this wasn't evident before hand. I was therefore disappointed as it was never received. I am sure if the product arrived it would have been nice so don't let this review put you off.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6