Profile for Mr. Thomas Taskis > Reviews

Content by Mr. Thomas Taskis

Mr. Thomas Taskis (Cornwall, England.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
XCSOURCE® 2200 Lm CREE XM-L T6 focus LED Headlamp Headlight Head Torch Lamp Front Lamp Camping Hiking Light +2 X 18650 Rechargeable Battery + Car Charger + UK Charger LD362
Offered by XCSOURCE

5.0 out of 5 stars very good quality., 23 Mar. 2015
I use this for my commute to work by cycling, very good quality.

Songmics New Garment rack Clothes rail Hanger 150 x 140 x 30cm, 2 Colours Available HRA001W
Offered by Songmics

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife is very pleased with the look and quality of her two rails, 23 Mar. 2015
My Wife is very pleased with the look and quality of her two rails, very strong and were delivered quickly.

Travel Portable Plastic Orange Double Eggs Container Hold Carrier
Travel Portable Plastic Orange Double Eggs Container Hold Carrier
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
I cycle to work and these are great.

Nylabone Dura Chew Bacon, Large
Nylabone Dura Chew Bacon, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
My Dogs love these, last for ages. Remove them when they get small and sharp.

Strathwood Garden Furniture - Basics Portable Foldable Hammock with Carry Bag
Strathwood Garden Furniture - Basics Portable Foldable Hammock with Carry Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to put up and down, 4 July 2014
Bought this for my Wife and she is over the moon with it. It's easy to put up and down, very well made and will last.

ALTURA Men's Progel Bib Shorts 2014, Black/Red, XL
ALTURA Men's Progel Bib Shorts 2014, Black/Red, XL
Offered by 37South Triathlon

5.0 out of 5 stars Altura Progel bib shorts, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Altura Progel Bib Short (Apparel)
I usually wear Santini clothing but didn't this time want to spend a large amount on a new set of bibs and I liked the colour and style of these. I read the reviews across the internet and decided to have a punt, I am not disappointed. I am 6'2'' and a 34 inch waist so I purchased the xl which are spot on, The pad gets better after the first ride so maybe I should have given them a wash first.
I will probably buy another in a different colour in the future, I usually ride between 2-3 hrs and have no issues with these bibs, save some money if your on a budget and you will be very happy.

The Best Of Keane
The Best Of Keane

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of Keane, 16 Mar. 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Keane (MP3 Download)
Always liked keane but not enough to buy anything until I saw this album, I am pleased I bought it, no weak tracks.

Taylors of Harrogate Hot Lava Java Extreme Roast Ground Coffee 227 g (Pack of 3)
Offered by Net Outlet Center UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Taylors Java, 1 Nov. 2013
Love the boost this gives me, especially pre cycling workout. I have seen better deals in the supermarkets i.e 2 for £5 but this maybe
a temporary offer.

MODACCESS SAMSUNG GT-S5830 GALAXY ACE LUXURY SOFT SILICONE SILICON CASE COVER POUCH SKIN WHITE + FREE SCREEN PROTECTOR
Offered by Mod Accessories Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars case, 20 Aug. 2013
I cannot think of much but can only say it does exactly what I bought it for to protect my phone, great fit and looks fine.

NIKKAI 7" LED PORTABLE DIGITAL MINI TV FREEVIEW USB SD
NIKKAI 7" LED PORTABLE DIGITAL MINI TV FREEVIEW USB SD
Offered by Maplin_Webdeals

4.0 out of 5 stars t.v, 20 Aug. 2013
Plenty in the box and I have only used at home from an domestic aerial which was obviously good. I have bought it for when I am travelling and have every confidence that it will be fine.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3