Profile for lara.robs > Reviews

Garth Marenghi's Darkplace [DVD] [2004]
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Matt Holness

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this DVD, 9 Jan. 2014
I had this DVD a few years back but have lost it - I loved Garth Marenghi when it was first shown on Channel 4 around 10 years ago, it's totally understated and a brilliant cult comedy. I first heard of Richard Ayoade and Matt Berry through this show and it's been interesting to see them star alongside each other in other shows like the IT Crowd. Matthew Holnes is brilliant as Marenghi, and there are surprise appearances from Julian Barratt and Noel Fielding. Just brilliant.

Camera Lens Coffee Mug
Camera Lens Coffee Mug
Offered by AHLplus

5.0 out of 5 stars Clever idea!, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my Dad as a Christmas gift because he's a photographer and loooooves coffee. He thought it was amazing and one of the best things ever - he especially liked the biscuit holder! Well packaged and delivered quickly thanks you!

Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life is Your Hidden Strength
Introvert Power: Why Your Inner Life is Your Hidden Strength
by Laurie Helgoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 9 Jan. 2014
Easy to read and to relate to, very interesting to find out that over half of us consider ourselves introverts - I thought I was the only one! Delivered in advised time.

My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse About Man's Best Friend
My Dog: The Paradox: A Lovable Discourse About Man's Best Friend
by Matthew Inman

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a cute little book!, 9 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift but I love it so much I've kept it for myself! Very clever, very funny but also heartbreaking and heart wrenching. I must for any dog owner!

"A Home Without A Cat Is Just A House" Vintage Hanging Wall Sign
"A Home Without A Cat Is Just A House" Vintage Hanging Wall Sign
Offered by bellas-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 Jan. 2014
Lightweight, vintage-style sign - a Xmas gift for my mum, she loves it, as it's lightweight it is easily hung anywhere. quick delivery with suitable packaging/protection. thank you

Wooden Paque - A Home Without A Dog Is Just A House Sign
Wooden Paque - A Home Without A Dog Is Just A House Sign
Offered by Home Inspirations

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 9 Jan. 2014

Draw 50 Animals (Draw 50)
Draw 50 Animals (Draw 50)
by Lee J. Ames

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, 6 Feb. 2010
Simple to use and helps you draw amazing pictures! One of the best I've used so far, and would be really good for beginners (like me!) Definately worth the pennies!!!!!!