Profile for Jake > Reviews

Come Fly with Me - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ David Walliams
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 25 Dec 2013
A fantastic series which I cannot recommend highly enough. I watched it on TV, but loved it so much I had to buy a hardcopy.

Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa [DVD]
Dvd ~ Steve Coogan
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody brilliant, 25 Dec 2013
What a film! I love this, it's a great addition to any present pile at Christmas. Highly recommend! Best film of the year.

Size 12 Men's Ad3429 Beige Coolers Warm Slip On Ankle Boot Style Slippers
Size 12 Men's Ad3429 Beige Coolers Warm Slip On Ankle Boot Style Slippers
Offered by Footwear Sensation
Price: 10.69

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 25 Dec 2013
Nice quality, but you get very hot in them. I would reccomend on a very cold day - not sure how many cold days we have left in the UK though...

Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Tassimo Cadbury Hot Chocolate, 16 T-Discs (8 Servings)
Offered by Delilah's Groceries
Price: 6.84

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Dec 2013
Some of the discs had broken in the box. The quality was good, but the Tassimo only produced 30ml. Any more milk or water, and it turned cold and diluted. Not something I'll get again.

Bosch T40 TAS4011GB Coffee Maker, Silver
Bosch T40 TAS4011GB Coffee Maker, Silver
Price: 63.94

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 25 Dec 2013
This machine was awful. I have only tested it with Cadbury T-Discs, but the drink produced was so small (30ml?) and weak that I threw away all the cups I made. I have yet to test it with coffee, but if it produces a similar quality, I will be furious. This product has spoilt my Christmas. I think I'll go back to making it by myself.
A truly awful machine.

J.S.

ps. The speed that the water was heated at was very good though, and it was easy to operate. Nevertheless, the quality has ruined Christmas for me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 30, 2013 2:12 PM GMT

Spy - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Spy - Series 1-2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Darren Boyd
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: Spy - Series 1-2 [DVD] (DVD)
Darren Boyd is always a laugh, and combined with the talents of Jude Wright and Robert Lindsay, SPY doesn't disappoint. It's a laugh-out-loud show, and it's one of the few I'm never bored of.

Little Britain - Series 1-3 Box Set [DVD]
Little Britain - Series 1-3 Box Set [DVD]
Dvd ~ Matt Lucas
Price: 6.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 14 Sep 2013
Excellent series. Loved each sketch - highly recommended for winding down after a stressful day. Lucas and Walliams have created a masterpiece.

Robin Hood - The Legends Returns - The Complete Series 1 - 3 [ 2006 - 2009 ] 12 DVD Box + extra's
Dvd ~ Jonas Armstrong
Offered by IMSSALES
Price: 19.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Overrated, 14 Sep 2013
The first series is very good, but the second and third in comparison are awful. New characters are introduced who are weak, and the series turns to making money rather than good TV.

10/100 Mbps USB 2.0 Ethernet RJ45 Network LAN Adapter White for Tablet
10/100 Mbps USB 2.0 Ethernet RJ45 Network LAN Adapter White for Tablet
Offered by TOPCITY
Price: 3.91

3.0 out of 5 stars Average, 14 Sep 2013
Works fine in most situations. Slow connectivity, but 100mbs isn't bad for a couple of quid. I normally get about 30mbs out of it, but it meets the basic needs.

Diana Wynne Jones Chrestomanci 6 Books Collection Pack Set RRP: 41.94 (The Magicians of Caprona, Conrad's Fate, The Pinhoe Egg, Charmed Life, The Lives of Christopher Chant, Witch Week
by Diana Wynne Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 Sep 2013
This is a good series for those who are getting back into reading and have a love of fantasy. Recommended for ages 10 to 20.