Profile for JULIE > Reviews

Content by JULIE

JULIE

SAMAR® - Supreme Quality New Apple iPad Air 1 (2013) / iPad Air 2 (2014) Tablet Crystal Clear Screen Protectors (3 in Pack) - Includes Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Offered by Case Specialist

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap item, 21 Jun 2014
Great screen protectors, east to apply and limited air bubbles!! These are good value and recommended to buy. Will buy again.

HipHop Jamz
HipHop Jamz
Offered by b68solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tunes!, 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: HipHop Jamz (Audio CD)
Great cd with a wide variety of tracks. Brings back memories old tunes from back in the day. Good selection.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by Fulfillment Express

4.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This album takes me back and was delivered quickly. Theres a good mix of songs on there,. Great album put together well.

Running Trax Gold
Running Trax Gold
Offered by positivenoise

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mix of songs, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: Running Trax Gold (Audio CD)
I bought this because there was one particular song I liked which was on the album. However, I am glad I bought this as it is well worth it! There is a good selection of songs on there.

Techron Injector Cleaner Fuel System Cleaner Engine Treatment for Petrol
Techron Injector Cleaner Fuel System Cleaner Engine Treatment for Petrol

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Nov 2013
I used this in my 2003 car and must say that I'm very impressed with this product! I noticed a difference on acceleration and my petrol seemed to last a lot longer as well! The car ran much better overall. I will definitely use this again.

ORANGE RIO PURPLE SOFT PU LEATHER FLIP CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES
ORANGE RIO PURPLE SOFT PU LEATHER FLIP CASE BY CELLAPOD CASES

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 18 Feb 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she loved it! It was quite hard to find a case for the Rio but this was a good buy.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 18 Feb 2013
I loved this case especially as it came with a mirror!! After a few wees however, the case broke and the phone fell out. Still good for the money paid.

Hand-Held Natural Wood Wooden Massager Body Brush Cellulite Reduction
Hand-Held Natural Wood Wooden Massager Body Brush Cellulite Reduction
Offered by TOPCITY

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 18 Feb 2013
Good item, yet to see results but it massages legs and buttocks and is easy to use. Good sturdy product.

Nexxus Keraphix Restorative Strengthening Conditioner 150 ml
Nexxus Keraphix Restorative Strengthening Conditioner 150 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great conditioner, 18 Feb 2013
I always use this conditioner as it is ideal for my fine, colour treated hair. It smells delicious too and is well worth paying extra for!