Profile for M. Bow > Reviews

Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Omron M2 Classic Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Price: 28.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, 27 May 2014
This make of monitor was recommended to me by my doctor. It is easy to use and gives accurate readings and stores away neatly in the supplied case when not in use.

Grey Hippo Ready to Go To The Swimming Pool Hard Case Clip On Back Cover For Apple iPhone 5s
Offered by Snuggle
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth case, 27 May 2014
This is a sturdy case that slips smoothly into your pocket and has caused quite a few comments. I like it.

Panasonic Premium ES-RF41 Wet and Dry Four-Blade Men's Shaver
Panasonic Premium ES-RF41 Wet and Dry Four-Blade Men's Shaver
Offered by Phills Razors
Price: 84.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I hoped., 5 Feb 2014
Having tried and failed with electric shavers over the years I thought it would be great to have one that used foam as well to give a clean shave, The box warns that it can take up to a month for your skin to get used to a different type of shaving but I gave up after a few days as I found I was not able to get nearly a close a shave as with the modern multi blade wet razor and felt I could do with a second shave if I was going out in the evening.

Pink Cantelever Arts and Crafts Box. Ideal for all your little extras
Pink Cantelever Arts and Crafts Box. Ideal for all your little extras
Offered by Tackle The Problem
Price: 13.35

5.0 out of 5 stars great box, 5 Feb 2014
This is a lovely bright pink box with plenty of different size compartments. It seems sturdy and is a convenient shape.

A Book Like This
A Book Like This
Price: 8.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Hidden gem, 10 Nov 2010
This review is from: A Book Like This (Audio CD)
I first heard this on a flight to Australia on one of the airlines radio channels. I bought a copy in Alice Springs and played it constantly whilst driving to Kings Canyon and on to Uluru. To be fair it was the only CD we had and there was no radio reception. However this is now imprinted in my mind and has become the soundtrack to my Australian trip.