Profile for SKiff > Reviews

Content by SKiff

SKiff

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, 24 Oct. 2013
I read many reviews on these steps and how they break easily. These steps are cheap and will last well if you open them up properly i.e. fully opened up and in the correct position

Vegetable Planner
Vegetable Planner

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy tool to use to help decide what to plant with what, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Vegetable Planner (Office Product)
I have an allotment and there are so many different bed rotation systems. I decided to use this one, its quick and simple to use.

The Book of Weeds
The Book of Weeds
by Kenneth Thompson

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little book, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: The Book of Weeds (Hardcover)
I have an allotment and just like to be able to identify and know how the weeds I have on my allotment reproduce. Its about getting to know your enemy...

Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml
Sistema Soup Mug, 656 ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Great easy to use and clean soup mugs, 24 Oct. 2013
I bought these to take to work. To be honest I hate plastic and have loads of pyrex square glass containers with plastic lids that I use. The trouble is the pyrex lids do leak so you have to be careful. This is much more robust and I love the little air vent. If the mug part was glass or china it would be perfect. I would definitely buy more.

Sistema Salad to Go Lunchbox
Sistema Salad to Go Lunchbox

2.0 out of 5 stars Too fussy, 24 Oct. 2013
I was actually buying the Sistema Soup Mugs, but to get free postage I needed to spend £10. I should have bought a 3rd soup mug. The box is fine but the salad tray bit is fussy and a waste of time, especially with the plastic knife and fork which clips on. It will break easily and the clips will collect dirt. Just not for me.

Casio Men's Quartz Watch with Grey Dial Digital Display and Blue Resin Strap SPS-300C-2VER
Offered by Uhrenrudloff

4.0 out of 5 stars It does what I need it to do, 24 Oct. 2013
I sail and get through casio watches for a passtime. This watch does the racing count down timing I need at a reasonable price. The only complaint is I cannot seem to get the moon and tide settings correct, which for me is a nice thing to have but not a necessity. I did spend quite a few hours on the internet trying to suss it out, thought I had but no...

This Thing Of Darkness
This Thing Of Darkness
by Harry Thompson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: This Thing Of Darkness (Paperback)
I was actually lent the book by a friend and ended up buying 3 new copies as presents for friends and a second hand book for myself. Its one of those books you want to keep.