Profile for Pritam > Reviews

How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions
How I Made It: 40 Successful Entrepreneurs Reveal How They Made Millions
Price: 7.45

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting but not inspiring...., 6 Jun 2013
This book has been slightly underwhelming...

I bought this book because I wanted to see how the 40 businesses told in the story had become successful. The book summarises their successes too much IMO. It does not go into the actual graft, the emotion and hard work that these successful people have gone through which was a disappointment.

Life and Laughing: My Story
Life and Laughing: My Story
by Michael McIntyre
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book., 23 Feb 2013
If your expecting this to be a funny joke book with Mcintyre's best jokes, this book is not for you.

This autobiography is brilliant told by great story teller.

LG Nexus 4 E960 Wave Hydro Gel Case Cover includes High capacitive Touch screen Stylus - Grey
Offered by MGT Group
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars good product, 21 Dec 2012
Like this product. Well worth the money. I haven't dropped my phone yet but I'm fairly confident that the nexus 4 gel case will limit some of the damage.

One criticism is that the screen protector feels pretty cheap. I decided not to put it on and ordered a protector for the front and back which was anti-glare instead

Apart from that a product worth buying

Pest-Stop Electronic Rat Killer
Pest-Stop Electronic Rat Killer
Offered by Amour Giftware
Price: 28.11

5.0 out of 5 stars The battle begins!, 27 April 2012
Watching TV one day, a shadow appeared on the floor. "No way, it cant be!", Yep, the vermin had enetered my domain and I was very angry about it.

Initially I went to my local B&Q and picked up a few humane mouse traps. I left this for a few days and the little vermin just did not fall for it. I had to think bigger and bolder, so I purchsed this wonderful item.

I have mice not rats. These mice are very small about 2 inches in body size + tail. When opening the product the first disapointment is that it does not come with batteries. Alot of people on here mention how fiddly it is to put the batteries in place, yes its difficult, but not impossible.

Remember, the LED light needs to turn on and then you will hear a slight buzzing sound. This means that the box is activated.

I received mines yesterday evening and placed the bait down (some bread and peanut butter). Remember to put the box in a place where you have seen the mice or their poo! Placing it on the top shelf of your 3rd floor bedroom is not going to help.

This morning woke up to check the box and to my relief... got the bugger. Thats a success after about 5-8 hours.

Disposed the carcus into a plastic bag and cleaned the box. Remember to switch off the box, | = on, o = off!! Cleaning the box is not pleasant at all given the design of the box.

Not sure if there are any more but I feel this is going to be a great tool for the war ahead!

A must buy if you have mice or rats infestation.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Product., 1 Nov 2011
I brought this from my local electical store(I couldnt find it cheaper anywhere else), but I am very happy with my purchase.

On the plus side:

- Very user friendly application.
- PS certified (I've only played Crash B. But I expect there to be more titles in the future).
- Screen quality is very good.
- DLNA connectivity is very good after downloading the relvant apps. I hear so many times from people who struggle to watch their avi movies with their Ipads. I have a central server which I can access my movies. Its very similar interface to the PS3, one of the reasons why I think this is a great product as it gives me the ability to centralised everything from my TV, PS3, Laptop and now my Tablet.
- Apps that I have downloaded have worked fine. No compatability issues so far.
- Browser is fairly quick.
-SD and micro USB connectivity. This is best thing about Sony IMO. They make devices which interact with other devices easily. Most laptops come with SD slots as standard and therefore transferring from one device to the other is very simple. In terms of the USB connectivity, you should check out some of the cool things you can do with this on the net. For example I've seen videos on youtube where the PS3 controller is connected to the tablet allowing you to play PS games! The possiblities here can be vast.
-Pleasant to hold. when I pick up the Galaxy and Ipads I feel like they might snap. This tablet is comfortable to hold and its also built solid.
-Remote Control app is brilliant.

Negatives:

- As someone has pointed out the Charger is slightly "flimsy".
- The Battery on Standby completely drains. I think there are settings to switch off certain activity on standby, but obviously you should switch off the tablet when not using it.
- For those of you are thinking about getting the 16GB version you should note that the Tablet has 2 seperate storages. One for the Programs and Apps and the other for your Media. The problem here is that your only left with about 8GB worth of Media. Around 4Gb goes on to the other half. If your going to use this for movies, games, music etc I would go for the 32GB (I dont think that 3G is neccessary for tablets). Obviously having the SD card slot helps in adding space but this apparently your not able to play media off the native player from the SD.

I only gave it 4 stars because of the small issues I see, but these can be overlooked easily. No doubt this is a good product and I am happy with the purchase.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2011 6:10 PM GMT