Profile for Rock Chick > Reviews

The Big Book of Bible Answers
The Big Book of Bible Answers
by Ron Rhodes

5.0 out of 5 stars Bible stuff for dummies, 19 April 2014
This is a very informative book, if like me you have a lot of questions. It covers just about everything, from the simplest to the really complicated stuff. I've enjoyed reading it.

Arkopharma 5ml Phyto Soya Vaginal Gel 8 Single Use Appliators
Arkopharma 5ml Phyto Soya Vaginal Gel 8 Single Use Appliators

5.0 out of 5 stars success!, 21 Sept. 2010
I am oestrogen intolerant so all the gels & creams prescribed by my doctor gave me all sorts of side effects. I found these when I was doing my own research on-line. In desperation I decided to give them a chance. I am pleased to say that so far they are doing the job. They cannot be used by anyone who is soya intolerant, but otherwise they are really worth trying. Long term use of oestrogen is not good anyway, so if you're willing to go down the alternative route these may be for you. Good luck.

Car + Home Stereo Auxiliary AUX-IN Input Lead / Cable 3.5mm for iPods, iPhone 6, 6+, 5S, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, 3G, smartphones, mp3 players and tablets (30cm)
Offered by InCarCables Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 1 Mar. 2010
I haven't had one of these before and didn't know which one to pick. Glad it was this one as it looks good, it's sturdier than others I've seen and the price isn't bad either. What I really like is the short cable. Nothing worse than yards of wire hanging about. Good buy.

Jumpin' At Shadows
Jumpin' At Shadows

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great, just like everything else he does., 9 July 2009
This review is from: Jumpin' At Shadows (MP3 Download)
I have been a fan of Gary Moore's for more years than I care to remember. His blues phase is my favourite and this is a great example. There is so much emotion is his guitar playing. He's a genius.

Ladies in Lavender
Ladies in Lavender

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, 9 July 2009
This review is from: Ladies in Lavender (MP3 Download)
I was surprised and delighted to find such a great piece of music in a movie. I knew of Nigel Hess but had never heard his music. A great composer combined with an artist like Joshua Bell is sure to be a treat, and it is. I downloaded it to my ipod and listen to it over and over. Truly beautiful.

Thaïs: Méditation
Thaïs: Méditation

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 9 July 2009
This review is from: Thaïs: Méditation (MP3 Download)
I grew up with this piece of music. My mother loved it and played it all the time on an old 78 vinyl, performed by Max Jaffa. I downloaded it to my ipod after watching the lovely film 'Ladies in Lavender'. It is one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever and I challenge anyone not to be moved by it.

Rockferry
Rockferry
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars A new star, 17 Dec. 2008
This review is from: Rockferry (Audio CD)
I had heard people describe Duffy as the new Dusty Springfield. I would say she is a cross between Dusty and a young Lulu. I am a child of the sixties and I love this album.There isn't one song that I can fault. Her voice suits the rock numbers just as well as the ballads - Mercy to Warwick Avenue. I look forward to hearing what she comes up with next.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 11, 2009 10:09 AM BST

Still On Top - The Greatest Hits
Still On Top - The Greatest Hits
Offered by Themusicmaestro

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely 'still on top', 16 Nov. 2007
This is great! There is not ONE song that isn't worth five stars. I have loved Van Morrison's music since the 60's & this compilation shows just how great a writer & performer he is. He might be a bit of a miserable sod most of the time, but I wasn't inviting him for dinner so that isn't a problem. Add this to your CD collection. You will love it.

Page: 1 | 2