Profile for Louio > Reviews

3D Holographic Boyfriend Me to You Bear Birthday Card
3D Holographic Boyfriend Me to You Bear Birthday Card
Offered by Cards & Gifts Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice card, 17 Nov. 2014
I was a bit worried that this card would be a bit of a let down, as you cant really see the effect in the picture, but it was absolutely brilliant. The teddy actually looks 3D, like you could just reach in and touch it. My boyfriend really liked it. Definitely worth it!

Harlequin Mosaic Resin Lizard Garden Ornament
Harlequin Mosaic Resin Lizard Garden Ornament
Offered by Patio and Terrace

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than it looks!, 2 July 2013
I was unsure about buying this in case it was just a cheap looking ornament, but it is actually very pretty, The colours are gorgeous and it seems to be well made. It has a clip on the back to allow you to hang it on a wall and it isn't too light or too heavy. Lovely item!

Green Crystal Frog Toad Belly Navel Bar
Green Crystal Frog Toad Belly Navel Bar
Offered by Assortment Box

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and pretty, 2 July 2013
Small, simple and comfortable to wear. Only thing I would say is that when I got a bit hot, it left a green mark where it had been rubbing but the metal hadn't faded, so I wasn't that bothered about it. Very nice.

east2eden Spinning Balancing Butterfly Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament
east2eden Spinning Balancing Butterfly Metal Garden Wind Spinner Ornament
Offered by east2eden

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice gift idea, 2 July 2013
It took me a while to make a final decision on this product, but I am glad to say I bought it.
It is sturdy, well made with a lovely "traditional" look about it. Lovely colour and design, butterflies are slightly adjustable with bendy metal, but I wouldn't bend it too much!! Only slight issue I would have is that when put together, the joint in the middle of the pole is a bit lose and tends to move a little bit, but other than that it is lovely.

A-Express® Floral Black & Red Shorts Size - Fit only (UK Size 8-10)
A-Express® Floral Black & Red Shorts Size - Fit only (UK Size 8-10)
Offered by A Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice..., 12 Jun. 2013
Decent fit, lovely pattern, no lining though I don't think it is absolutely necessary. I plan to put them on over my bikini on the beach or just to throw on in hot weather. Nice soft fabric, can't wait to test them in Australia!

The Slater Field Guide to Australian Birds
The Slater Field Guide to Australian Birds
by Peter Slater

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice book..., 12 Jun. 2013
Very nice detailed pictures and easily laid out so you can find birds without too much hassle. Only down point I would say is that it is fairly heavy but it is quite a thick book. Planning to take it to Australia for my 6 month road trip. I think it will be put to good use!

edc by ESPRIT 053CC1K004 Printed Women's T-Shirt Summer Coral Medium
edc by ESPRIT 053CC1K004 Printed Women's T-Shirt Summer Coral Medium
Offered by SOLO TRENDS

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item!, 12 Jun. 2013
Very comfortable fit, not too tight but enough to show your figure. Nice design, just how it is in the picture. Decent length and nice neck line.

WOMENS BELTED GYPSY MAXI SKIRT SIZE 8 10 12 14 16 (S/M (8-10), RUST)
WOMENS BELTED GYPSY MAXI SKIRT SIZE 8 10 12 14 16 (S/M (8-10), RUST)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely every day skirt, 12 Jun. 2013
A very nice buy indeed. Perfect length, comfortable material, the colour is a lot darker than in the picture for the Rust coloured skirt, but it is still a nice shade, looks good with a simple strap top for hot weather. Reviews said you can't see underwear through the fabric - you can on the rust one, especially dark underwear! It is a bit see through... Another point is that the fabric marks easily. Be careful not to splash anything on it, because it does show up a lot. My dog dribbled water onto my leg when I was wearing the skirt and it marked for quite a while. Fabric creases easily too, but creases soon drop out when wearing it.
Thinking about buying a few more, very reasonable price!

CEXI COUTURE LADIES BELTED BUTTON LONG COAT WOMENS HOODED JACKET CHARCOAL WINE SIZE 12
Offered by Femme Rocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely item!, 26 Mar. 2013
I bought this just to wear to work or out and about, and it is perfect. The material isn't thick, meaning it is not meant to be a winter coat, but I knew that before I bought it, as it says "jacket" in the description, not coat.
It isn't bulky and uncomfortable, it is a reasonable length and keeps you warm. The hood detaches so you can wear it as a smart jacket without a hood. The only complaint I would have is that the hood is attached with buttons - great idea, but they tend to come undone quite easily, especially when it is hung up by the hood.
It looks gorgeous on and shapes beautifully.
If you plan on wearing layers underneath it, as I did, then go for the larger size. It is very well fitting, so don't be afraid to get a bigger size than you would usually get.
Highly recommended!

PattyBoutik V-Neck Floral Lace Overlay Lined Long Sleeve Party Evening Blouse Top (Black 12)
Offered by Patty Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, 20 Mar. 2013
I was so unsure whether to buy this top or not because of it's price, but I am so glad I did. It is comfortable, and makes you feel so pretty when you wear it. The lace sleeves are a lovely affect and are fairly thick lace so I'm not scared about it getting caught. Everything about this top is perfect. Highly recommended!

Page: 1 | 2