Profile for P. Daly > Reviews

Bad Boy MMA Ear Guard - Black
Bad Boy MMA Ear Guard - Black
Offered by Bad Boy EU

2.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Design., 26 Jun. 2014
Terrible product, doesn't fit very well and is a lot clunkier than it looks in the photo. If you want to look like a tellytubby buy these. I am currently waiting for an email back from them for a refund.

Batman: Earth One Special Preview Edition
Batman: Earth One Special Preview Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Not really a special preview, 18 May 2013
After reading this I want to buy the book but it feels falsely advertised. It's no different than when you sample a book on the kindle store but it's filled with annoying ads then it randomly switches to Snyder's new 52 Batman, so I'd just sample the actual book if you're reading this. The book looks good but this preview is poor

Green Lantern: Secret Origin
Green Lantern: Secret Origin
by Geoff Johns

5.0 out of 5 stars EPICNESS!!!, 15 May 2011
I've seen cartoons with the green lantern in them and always thought he was a cool superhero, I've only just started reading DC books so I thought he'd be the one to go for other than Batman and seeing as there's a film coming out I thought why not get more in to the character.

I wasn't disappointed, Hal Jordan is really likeable I don't know how much back story has been given in past years but I felt this book was great at letting you know who Hal really is and the idea of a ring that can produce pretty much anything from will power is amazing this is the first Green Lantern story I've read and it wont be the last.

Batman And Robin TP Vol 01 Batman Reborn (Batman & Robin)
Batman And Robin TP Vol 01 Batman Reborn (Batman & Robin)
by Grant Morrison

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read for new and old Batman fans!!!, 15 May 2011
I've only just started reading Batman,
I first read the Arkham Asylum graphic novel and found it a little bit out there while brilliant at the same time.

But this book was a great start to become immersed in the bat world while I know a lot about Batman from films and cartoons none of them could of prepared me for the greatness of this book.
The visual style got me straight away it's edgy but has a feel of the old school Adam West Batman days which I loved.

This is a story about a new Batman, Dick Grayson and a new Robin, Bruce Wayne's son Damien.
I love how the writers play with the characters loss of Bruce Wayne and how they're fitting into the roles of Batman & Robin,
if your an old Batman fan you'll love this and if your new to the world of Gotham then I think it's a great jumping on point, it was for me.