Profile for Kate Bush fan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Comptoir Libanais
Comptoir Libanais
by Tony Kitous

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! I really enjoy using the recipes and ..., 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Comptoir Libanais (Hardcover)
Great book! I really enjoy using the recipes and the book itself is beautifully produced. A useful addition to my large collection of cookery books!

Secrets of Successful Complaint Handling: The Best Complaint Handling Strategies and How to Make Them Work
by Clare Moore

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a good book. I was really hoping for some great ..., 17 Aug. 2014
Not a good book. I was really hoping for some great tips but it was very basic indeed - shame as there is a real need for a book on this topic!

Sonett colour laundry liquid
Sonett colour laundry liquid
Offered by Greenfibres Eco Goods & Garments

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Sonett colour laundry liquid
The Sonett range is a recent discovery - I absolutely love them! I only wish they were easier to get hold of when I run out. But definitely the Rolls Royce of detergents - great to know that they are effective as well as being ethical.

Natural Wine: An introduction to organic and biodynamic wines made naturally
Natural Wine: An introduction to organic and biodynamic wines made naturally
by Isabelle Legeron

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and comprehensive insight into natural wines, 17 Aug. 2014
A beautifully written and presented book which is a fascinating as well as being an uplifting journey through the producers of natural wines. Best of all is the extremely helpful and comprehensive section on choosing natural wine, what to look for and importantly - which ones to buy. There's also a lot to discover - I never knew there was such a thing as an orange wine! I was given this book as a gift and it has added significantly to my appreciation of wines. Highly recommended.

Thoughtful Gardening: Great Plants, Great Gardens, Great Gardeners
Thoughtful Gardening: Great Plants, Great Gardens, Great Gardeners
by Robin Lane Fox

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book!, 27 May 2014
I adore this book and out of the hundreds of gardening books I seem to have, this is one of the few that I return to over and over again. RLF is a brilliant writer and his humorous tales intertwined with seriously good gardening and plant advice make for a thoroughly entertaining and informative read. (His column in the FT is unmissable too!)

De'Longhi HVY1030 Vertical Upright Fan Heater - 2 Kilowatt
De'Longhi HVY1030 Vertical Upright Fan Heater - 2 Kilowatt
Offered by Princes Electronics

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful, 25 Nov. 2013
This heater is really loud and rattles - it is almost unusable. Do not buy if you want to put on a wooden floor as it is really very noisy. It also light and looks pretty cheap.
Unfortunately I have thrown out the packaging so cannot return it.

Cofresh Lentil Sea Salt Chips 40 g (Pack of 20)
Cofresh Lentil Sea Salt Chips 40 g (Pack of 20)
Offered by Ainley Organics (UK)

2.0 out of 5 stars so disappointing..., 28 Oct. 2013
I adore the Cofresh lentil chips with chilli and lemon. But these are bland beyond belief. I love the fact they come in smaller bags of 40g, not 100g, but I wont be buying them again as they just dont taste of anything and are rather pointless...

Cofresh Lentil Chilli and Lemon 113 g (Pack of 12)
Cofresh Lentil Chilli and Lemon 113 g (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious!, 23 May 2013
Great crisps that are not laden with fat and extremely tasty and satisfying. Good creative use of lentils to make a very delicious snack.

Love Bake Nourish: Healthier cakes, bakes and puddings full of fruit and flavour
by Amber Rose

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Book!, 23 May 2013
At last I have found a book that is a truly creative baking book using wonderful, healthy ingredients and not the usual sickly combination of eggs, butter, sugar as the base for all recipes. I love the creative use of ingredients for example using orange blossom water and fruits to sweeten instead of lots of sugar. We love cakes in our family and this book means I can make them more often as the ingredients are much much healthier than usual and low GI too. This has been my most used cook book ever - and I have a LOT of cookery books!

Packed - The Food Entrepreneur's Guide: How to Get Noticed and How to be Loved
Packed - The Food Entrepreneur's Guide: How to Get Noticed and How to be Loved
by Tessa Stuart

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 16 April 2013
This is a brilliant book! It's a step by step guide on how to launch a food business. An indispensable guide for anyone who is thinking about doing this or who has an existing business and needs some new ideas to freshen up their brand. A very generous and well thought out book encapsulating years of research and know-how.

Page: 1 | 2