Profile for Mr. M. J. Berry > Reviews

for iPhone 5 Nano SIM Card Adapter Black
Offered by PLT-TECH
Price: 0.79

2.0 out of 5 stars too thin, 28 Nov 2013
these are too thin and my blackberry didnt recognise the sim. they also always fall out, so its tricky to put sim adapter in phone if in tricky place. i got round it by overlapping a bit of cellotap on the back of the micro sim to hold it in place in the adapter, this also made it about 0.5mm thicker so the phone picked up the sim.

Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater
Price: 21.20

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt work, 7 Aug 2013
This review is from: Huawei Wi-Fi Repeater (Accessory)
I got the repeater to connect easily to my wireless router no problems and got the green light. Repeater came up in my list of wireless devices on phone for about 10 secs and then disappeared to never come back whatever I did. I resetted it, tried again and again. It's just plastic junk for me im afraid. I have returned to Amazon.

Turtle Wax TurtleWax Ice Synthetic Car Alloy Wheel Cleaner With Brush
Turtle Wax TurtleWax Ice Synthetic Car Alloy Wheel Cleaner With Brush
Offered by Super.Deals
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy alloy wheel cleaner., 2 May 2013
I had a few months and 20k worth of build up of brake dust/ dirt on my alloys that wouldnt come off in a normal car wash or by hand wash.

I bought this, fill up a bucket, wet the wheels, spray on, a minute later use brush quickly to get into the corners and then wash off. Took 5 mins to do all 4 wheels and now they look like new.

Very happy.

Uniross Performance 4 X AA 2600 Series  Rechargeable Batteries
Uniross Performance 4 X AA 2600 Series Rechargeable Batteries
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 5.49

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 7 Mar 2013
not a lot I can say about the batteries apart from that they dont work, they dont seem to charge. I will be seeking refund.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 5, 2014 8:07 PM GMT

Samsung YP-Z3 8GB Z3 Ruskin MP3 HD Player - Blue
Samsung YP-Z3 8GB Z3 Ruskin MP3 HD Player - Blue

1.0 out of 5 stars Let down by very poor battery life, 12 Jan 2012
These yp-z3 players seem to have a design fault where the battery doest last more than 3-4 hours. Its a shame as its a decent little player although some controls are a little fiddly, like trying to delete tracks.

How Samsung can claim up to 30 hours playback time defies belief as its impossible.

Avoid, as its on charge more than its playing so its a waste of money.

Philips AJ3231/05 Clock Radio Mirror Finish Display
Philips AJ3231/05 Clock Radio Mirror Finish Display
Offered by SIMPLUS
Price: 30.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for man's fingers, 22 Jun 2011
I bought this and took it back after a week.

The good:
Sleek design
Nice looking digits

The bad:
Buzzer alarm sounds in background when radio alarm comes on.
Very hard to find buttons to turn radio off, they are so small and flat.
Fiddly buttons on side.
Light weight, you will find you have knocked it about your bedside table trying to turn it off.

Could of been great, but too many design flaws.

Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Xbox 360)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Xbox 360)
Offered by SweetBuzzards
Price: 0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubish, i'm buying Fifa., 27 Oct 2010
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
I used to be a big fan of the Pro Evo series until a couple of years ago when it got overtaken by the glorious Fifa 09. I read good reviews of the game so I thought I would try this one out. Wrong.

I've played this game and tried to like it. It's not fun and too hard. I understand that you need to play it to master the controls but plain and simply, I do not want to as its not fun.

My main annoyances is with this game is that defenders (when opposition has ball) will not run towards to the ball sometimes, they just stand there and back off, even when I point them in the direction to run in. The automatic changing of the player cursor is shocking, it hardly ever changes and I often have to tap LB to make change the player. Dribbling is awful, they just run slowly. You cannot sprint with the ball and take a shot, you have to let go of the spring button and shoot otherwise you do a rubbish chip shot which should be renamed pearoller shot.

I've found it too frustrating. Video games are meant to be fun. This is not. I'm buying Fifa 11 as you know what you get. Fast paced flowing action and easy to get into.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2010 6:58 PM GMT

Samsung LE32A436T - 32'' Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview
Samsung LE32A436T - 32'' Widescreen HD Ready LCD TV - With Freeview

2.0 out of 5 stars motion blur makes it unwatchable, 30 Dec 2009
not sure why people give this tv such high reviews. you cant watch any kind of sport on it as it just blurs. got shot of it immediatley.