Profile for Miss Donna Wilson > Reviews

Content by Miss Donna Wilson

Miss Donna Wilson

Page: 1 | 2
Intex Deluxe Pillow Raised Airbed with Built In Electric Pump - Navy/Grey, 152x203x48cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant !, 20 May 2014
This bed is sooo comfortable ! Easy and quick to inflate and deflate and super lovely to sleep on. Superb Value too.
Fast delivery of a fantastic product .. Would recommend to everyone .. Very happy customer :0)

Womens Thermal Leggings Ladies Footless Tights By Love Lola Warm Ski Thick One Size (One Size (Regular), Black)
Offered by Love Lola

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasty warm !, 3 Nov 2013
Really thick and warm leggings with a nice sheen to them but they do have a massive seam up front and back so better to wear with longer tops. Really good fit though, great waistband,,, they don't fall down or go baggy and are not see through at all. Very good ... Would have given them five stars if it wasn't for the seam.

Yazz Plain Dark Grey Shaggy Pile Rugs 80x150cm Cheap Prices
Yazz Plain Dark Grey Shaggy Pile Rugs 80x150cm Cheap Prices
Offered by The Rug Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Rug for the price, 3 Nov 2013
I bought this one and a bigger one and they are really good value and look great on my wooden floor,,, very stylish! I nearly gave it five stars but it was not as soft as I hoped it might be ... Still a great rug at the price and I would definitely buy from here again :0)

Yazz Plain Dark Grey Shaggy Pile Rugs 120x170cm Cheap Prices
Yazz Plain Dark Grey Shaggy Pile Rugs 120x170cm Cheap Prices
Offered by The Rug Retailer

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Rug for the price, 3 Nov 2013
Really good for the price ! I would have given it five stars but it is not as soft as I hoped it might be but it looks fabulous and the picture is a perfect colour representation. Very good value and would recommend.

Ardell Lashes 308 Black Accent - LOU61308
Ardell Lashes 308 Black Accent - LOU61308
Offered by YOU Salons

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely natural looking lashes, 3 Nov 2013
Brilliant lashes for bit of daytime glam! Natural looking and not too much but highlight the eyes beautifully ... I find them much easier to apply than a whole strip lash too

Scruffy Chops Sugar Doggy Shampoo
Scruffy Chops Sugar Doggy Shampoo
Offered by Shop For Spa

5.0 out of 5 stars No more scruffy chops with this product!, 3 Nov 2013
Lovely smelling effective dog shampoo,,, probably the nicest I have tried,,, and I have tried a few! Would recommend to all dogs !

Scruffy Chops Muddy Marvelous Conditioner
Scruffy Chops Muddy Marvelous Conditioner

5.0 out of 5 stars Silky Hound !!, 3 Nov 2013
This stuff smells fantastic and is such a good conditioner, it makes my wiry curly dog all sweet smelling and silky !

Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Big Brand Black Wellington Boot W24365 6 UK
Hunter Unisex-Adult Original Big Brand Black Wellington Boot W24365 6 UK
Offered by Shoes 4 Shoeholics

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Wellies, 3 Nov 2013
I can't believe these wellies were such good value. I love them, they are super comfortable and I walk for at least two hours a day with my dog in them... Simply the best wellies ever!

Waterpik Waterflosser Cordless Plus WP-450
Waterpik Waterflosser Cordless Plus WP-450

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Product, 3 Nov 2013
I love this water pic ! It's brilliant, my dentist recommended it and now I wouldn't be without it !

Philips Sonicare HX6711/02 HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush
Philips Sonicare HX6711/02 HealthyWhite Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by SMDIRECT UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Sparkling teeth, 3 Nov 2013
very impressed with this product and the price ! Really cleans teeth brilliantly .. I never want to be without this toothbrush !

Page: 1 | 2