Profile for Babarosa > Reviews

Content by Babarosa

Babarosa

Rise of the Planet of the Apes (DVD + Digital Copy)
Rise of the Planet of the Apes (DVD + Digital Copy)
Dvd ~ James Franco
Offered by FLASH
Price: 5.44

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic film!!, 13 Dec 2011
I was dreading watching this movie as the one made about ten years ago really sucked. Have to say I loved it! Best film I have watched in years! Thought provoking and heart rending, with well developed characters and a good plot, but also full of good action scenes. Do yourselves a favour and watch it.

The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD]
Dvd ~ Simon Bird
Price: 4.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Inbetweeners Movie [DVD] (DVD)
I'm not going to trawl out a list of spoilers as I don't wish to ruin anyones enjoyment. Suffice to say, I am staggered that some people only afforded this movie 1 and 2 stars. Honestly, it is awesome! Watch and enjoy!

Supernatural England: Poltergeists - Ghosts - Hauntings (General History)
Supernatural England: Poltergeists - Ghosts - Hauntings (General History)
by Betty Puttick
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very interesting, 13 Dec 2011
I had heard of some of these cases before, but there were also many that were new to me, Well narrated and interesting read about numerous ghostly encounters throughout the country. A good book for anyone who is interested in ghosts.

WOMENS RED SQUARE TOE PLATFORM OFFICE WORK SHOES SIZE 4
WOMENS RED SQUARE TOE PLATFORM OFFICE WORK SHOES SIZE 4
Offered by SoYouShoes
Price: 5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab Shoes!, 13 Dec 2011
I have the red pair, and I absolutely love them. The only reason I haven't given a 5 score is because they are slightly high for me, lol! Always struggle with a high heel, but I love em.

LORENZ LARGE LEATHER BAG (3786)
LORENZ LARGE LEATHER BAG (3786)
Price: 15.29 - 23.40

3.0 out of 5 stars mixed review, 13 Dec 2011
Although I was really pleased with the style and design of this bag, and it is an excellent size for carrying all of my bits and pieces, I have to confess a certain degree of dissapointment. The quality was slightly shoddy, and I have my doubts that it will have a substancial lifespan.