Profile for Rowst > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Avery Trimmer A4 305mm Cut Length Blue A4TR
Avery Trimmer A4 305mm Cut Length Blue A4TR

1.0 out of 5 stars Had to return - did not cut straight, 25 April 2014
Had to return due to gap at the line up guide which meant that cutting line was not straight. Very disappointing, but great service provided by Amazon as always. Am still looking for a decent paper trimmer.......

The Personal Development Group: The Student's Guide
The Personal Development Group: The Student's Guide

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Counselling Degree Students, 25 April 2014
I am currently on a counselling degree and as part of the course am a member of an Experiential Group. This book was on our reading list, and just made perfect sense to all different aspects of the group experience. It was light hearted and easy to read as well, along with having some really useful exercises to try. It was also really good when typing my end of year assignment. Read in Kindle format which also worked nicely for this particular type of text book.

Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel)
Her Dying Breath (A Slaughter Creek Novel)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gripping read, 25 April 2014
This was my first of Rita Herron's books, but I will definitely read more. I liked her writing style, not too much dreary background information, and the story moved at a good pace Gripped to the end and looking forward to reading more from her.

The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home
The Hummingbird Bakery Home Sweet Home
by Tarek Malouf

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, Yummy, 23 Jan 2014
Great book. Got it as a Christmas present, and am chuffed to bits. Full of lovely recipes. I can so far recommend the Lemon Cake with Lemon and Cream Cheese Frosting, also the Cookies and Cream Cupcakes, along with the Cookies and Cream (big) cake and finally the Maple and Walnut Streusel cake. All were complete success and totally delicious. Sometimes the mixture can look a bit different to other cakes that I have baked - as a lot of the recipes use large quantities of milk and so the mixture is very wet, but trust the recipes, as the cakes turn out wonderfully. There is also a small savoury section which is a nice addition to the sweet stuff. I have also got the Hummingbird Cake Days recipe book, which I have had for a couple of years now and would also recommend.

Supergets® Apple iPod touch 4th Generation ( Launched Sept 2010 and Oct 2011 ) Wave Hydro Gel Silicone Case Cover Skin, Stylus, Screen Protector And Polishing Cloth - Dark Blue
Offered by Atomm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, especially for the price, 1 Jan 2013
This is a great case for the IPOD Touch 4th Generation. My son loves it, it looks fun and sleek and protects his IPOD. It did come with a see through screen protector too, but that was rubbish quality and didn't seem to fit properly so we didn't use that. Delivery was quick though, all in all would recommend this product for the price (we paid £3.99 with free super saver delivery).

Air Buddies [DVD]
Air Buddies [DVD]
Dvd ~ Patrick Cranshaw
Offered by streetsahead

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute film for kids who love animal movies, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Air Buddies [DVD] (DVD)
This is one of the series of "Buddies" films. It is pretty much along the same lines as the other "Buddies" films, they are all pretty reasonably done in that typical "dog" type kids movie style (similar to Cats & Dogs etc). If your child loves the whole talking animal film thing, then this is a good film for them.

The Night My Husband Killed Me
The Night My Husband Killed Me

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful - didn't even bother to finish it., 1 Jan 2013
This book was pretty dreadful. It is full of contradictions and just goes around in circles repeating the same things just in slightly different ways. I got about 40% into this book and then gave up because it was just too terrible. Wouldn't recommend this at all.

Skechers 38710 Tone-ups Chalet, Women's Boots - Black, 37 EU
Skechers 38710 Tone-ups Chalet, Women's Boots - Black, 37 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, look stylish and super comfy!, 1 Jan 2013
This is my second pair of these boots. I bought my first pair a couple of years ago from Schuh and have worn them constantly. They are so comfortable, I can wear them for walking, shopping and as they look so nice, can even wear them for work. I have literally worn them out, so was searching for another pair to replace them, managed to get these for the bargain price of £39.99. They were from Millet Sports through Amazon Marketplace, they arrived quickly and even came with a little packet of Haribo sweets as an extra treat - brilliant. Would recommend these to anyone.

Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine
Hyundai 8 Stitch Sewing Machine

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, brilliant starter machine, 1 Jan 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old. I didn't know what to expect after reading several mixed reviews, however so far I have been pleasantly surprised. It is super simple to use, has got the main basic stitches (straight / zig zag and a wavey one) that you need. It is easy to thread the needle, and is nice and small and lightweight to store. So far my son has managed to make a little bag to store his reels of cotton and scissors etc, but we knocked this up in no time, and he can't wait to make something else. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who just has some very simple tasks to complete or better yet as a starter machine for a child.

Toy Junction 1/14 scale RC Jaguar XKR in black & silver
Toy Junction 1/14 scale RC Jaguar XKR in black & silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, and quietest remote control car ever!, 1 Jan 2013
This car arrived quickly, and as described. I had very low expectations of the car as it was so cheap (£9.99 inc free delivery). However, I was pleasantly surprised, although the car is made of plastic, it was bigger than I expected and nice looking. The lights come on when it drives and the rear lights when you reverse, and it is extremely quiet as some of the remote control cars my kids have had have been very noisy. Overall I would say it was a great purchase and my son has been having great fun with it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3