Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

7 Laws You Must Honor to Have Uncommon Success (School of Wisdom)
7 Laws You Must Honor to Have Uncommon Success (School of Wisdom)
by Mike Murdoch

3.0 out of 5 stars Uncommon Success, 7 Mar 2014
A very easy book to read .The principles are sound although, written from a Christian perspective. I would recommend this book if you can overlook the God aspect and the call to salvation at the end.

Secrets of the Richest Man Who Ever Lived
Secrets of the Richest Man Who Ever Lived
by Mike Murdock

5.0 out of 5 stars Secrerts of the Richest Man who Ever Lived, 10 Feb 2014
This is not a very large book. It is written in plain English which makes it a very easy read with very practical know how's.

Floral Adjustable Dressmakers Dummy (Medium)
Floral Adjustable Dressmakers Dummy (Medium)
Offered by sewing-online

5.0 out of 5 stars Floral Adjustable Dressmakers Dummy, 10 Feb 2014
I love this dummy. It makes pinning, measuring and fitting so much easier. It is very robust. Now I would not be without it. Can't imagine how I managed for so long without one.

French Curve Metric Measurements
French Curve Metric Measurements
Offered by Pandoras Upholstery

3.0 out of 5 stars French Curve metric measurements, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: French Curve Metric Measurements
At first I was disappointed with the French Curve metric measurement ruler as it It is very flimsy.. Years ago I had a French Curve ruler which was quite sturdy. I had it for years then it broke. Perhaps they decided to make it so flimsy to give it flexibility. However, I would recommend it as it does what it is meant to do

Organic Castile Soap - 1000ml
Organic Castile Soap - 1000ml

3.0 out of 5 stars Organic castile soap, 10 Feb 2014
I was a bit disappointed with this product for two reasons.First. I expected it to be thick, instead it is quite runny. Secondly It leaves my skin rather dry. I added olive oil to make it silkier but, this didn't help. I will continue to use this soap for the main reason . i decided to buy it in the first place. It is SLS free. I am not sure i would recommend this product.

Good Oil Hemp Seed Oil 500 ml
Good Oil Hemp Seed Oil 500 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Hemp Seed Oil, 10 May 2013
I like the nutty taste of the hemp oil which adds a great taste to salads. It gives a beautiful green colour to my home made cream which I love. This means I don't have to use synthetic colours. I have replaced cod liver oil with hemp oil. Hemp oil is very versatle. I use it for hair, skin, and health. In my opinion, it is the perfect oil

1kg Organic Shea Butter Unrefined
1kg Organic Shea Butter Unrefined

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Shea Butter, 10 May 2013
I love the smell, the texture and the feel on my skin. It leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. A very nourishing cream.

100g Organic Cocoa Butter Unrefined
100g Organic Cocoa Butter Unrefined

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Cocoa Butter, 10 May 2013
A wonderful butter. Once again the product lives up to expectation. It is a bit greasy which is great for creaming my legs. I love the smell of the cocoa. I have used other shop bought cocoa butter and their is no comparison.

500g Organic Virgin Coconut Solid Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil
500g Organic Virgin Coconut Solid Oil - 100% Pure Carrier Oil

5.0 out of 5 stars Organic Coconut Oil, 10 May 2013
The oil comes sealed in a tub therefore no spills. It has the delightful smell of coconut oil which I love, compared to some coconut oils I have used in the past. The oil is solid but melts at body temperature. I love it because of its versatility..

2" (2 inch) Baby Blue Florists Ribbon - waterproof craft ribbon - x 100 yards (91 metres)
Offered by CELEBRATIONS

4.0 out of 5 stars Ribbon, 27 Feb 2012
Was very pleased with my purchase. I was a bit apprehensive about the quality of the ribbon, but I was not disappointed.It arrived within two days. Will be putting this seller in my address book for future purchase.